San diego

Sd24

It doesn't matter, you refused to sign it, that's the end of it. It must not have been that important. Don't ask anyone in management anything about the union, ask your co-workers or contact the union hall and talk to your BA, if you can't get the BA, go in person. It's seem hard to believe no one in that place knows who the stewards are
Yes because they don’t tell us also when I was hired the information that they gave us about fees and what they would be deducting from our pay is not what’s happening right now I asked my supervisor who the Stewart was and he said why did I wanna know I really wanted to tell him it was none of his business

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Good to know idiot
38A0FA81-EF9C-481C-BA72-0AB736CD7690.gif

542thruNthru

I’m new to UPS been Working there for a year in San Diego I still haven’t met the union Stewart I’ve asked for their name and info and have been given the runaround I’m not sure what to do
Steward. Ask your mommy.
My supervisor like I said I’ve been there a year I’ve had issues with supervisors asking me to sign write ups for Miss loads and I refused and they said that they would bring a Stewart to come and explain to me the write up but they never did
Steward
What’s the point of the union what is the union do for us as workers someone please explain it to me because as a loader I feel like we’re getting :censored2:ed our hours are being messed with Supervisors aren’t doing their job
File a grievance.
I asked my supervisor and he said “why do u want to talk to the Stewart
Steward. Why didn't you press or ask other members. Let me guess your mommy doesn't like you talking to strangers?
Yes because they don’t tell us also when I was hired the information that they gave us about fees and what they would be deducting from our pay is not what’s happening right now I asked my supervisor who the Stewart was and he said why did I wanna know I really wanted to tell him it was none of his business
Steward.