Sarah Palin--Disagree must you Destroy ?

unionman

We just can't believe you would actually vote for person like that. Oh yeah, you voted for the biggest******** of all time, Bush. If this is the best the Republicans can come up with, Obama is a shoe in next election. Can't wait until she gets into a debate and looks like a maroon like she did against Biden.

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
<sigh> Yes, it's unfortunate the Republican party can't come up with anyone decent. With Obama destroying the country, and putting the next 4 generations deeply in debt, any reasonable Republican candidate would have an easy win.

Sarah Palin is not that candidate.

unionman

Maybe McCain will run again. Then you will have more tax cuts and more war with nobody to pay for it. Sound familiar? Bush cut taxes while increasing the deficit with his war against the wrong people.At least Obama is already talking about the problem but can't do much about it while this economy recovers from Bush's failures.

tieguy

Banned
Maybe McCain will run again. Then you will have more tax cuts and more war with nobody to pay for it. Sound familiar? Bush cut taxes while increasing the deficit with his war against the wrong people.At least Obama is already talking about the problem but can't do much about it while this economy recovers from Bush's failures.

And I in turn have to thank Bill Clinton for creating a mess that GW Bush could not clean up even when helped by a democratically controlled congress.

tieguy

Banned
It doesnt matter to me if he's purple, as long as he can do the job. Kind of like the job that is being done now to pull the country out of a near collapse of our financial system.

Congrats you have all the liberal talking points covered.

1) Blame Bush forever.

2) Tell the country this mess could have been a lot worse to alibi the poor results by the current band of thieves.

unionman

And I in turn have to thank Bill Clinton for creating a mess that GW Bush could not clean up even when helped by a democratically controlled congress.
Leave slick willy alone. He was one of our best presidents ever. Just because he liked the girls too much don't mean he wasn't one of our best. What mess are you talking about, I must have missed something. Our balance sheet was looking pretty good after Clinton cleaned up the mess of Reagan.

island1fox

Leave slick willy alone. He was one of our best presidents ever. Just because he liked the girls too much don't mean he wasn't one of our best. What mess are you talking about, I must have missed something. Our balance sheet was looking pretty good after Clinton cleaned up the mess of Reagan.

Unionman,
Can't any of you liberals deal with a little reality.
As Slick Willy "I did not have sex with that woman" was or was not having sex --ask him --I really do not care ---the Dot Com bubble was about to burst --of course you missed that --while Radical Islam grew in power --Remember "Black hawk DOWN" --slick willy let the Somali's drag our dead through the streets ---Bin Laden --Saw we were weak ---the FIRST World Trade Bombing --The EMBASSY bombing, The Marine Barracks Bombing, The Cole bombing. I know slick Willy had his head up someones A--...... You do not have to be there. I believe leave the past where it is --the past --learn from it --we cannot change it ---but do not re-write history --SLICK Willy was just that ---Slick !! Also hate to educate you on the economy --the last Q of the Clinton Administration was a disaster ---the false dot-com economy burst !!! Fact not Fiction --Sorry:wink2:

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned

your going to have to slow down and reread things I say very carefully.
Reread my post to see why slick willy was brought in. its very relevant to you and other libs using everyone else as an excuse for Obamas screw ups.

By the way rumor has it monica is back and that she says slick willy lied.

diesel96

Unionman,
Can't any of you liberals deal with a little reality.
As Slick Willy "I did not have sex with that woman" was or was not having sex --ask him --I really do not care ---the Dot Com bubble was about to burst --of course you missed that --while Radical Islam grew in power --Remember "Black hawk DOWN" --slick willy let the Somali's drag our dead through the streets ---Bin Laden --Saw we were weak ---the FIRST World Trade Bombing --The EMBASSY bombing, The Marine Barracks Bombing, The Cole bombing. I know slick Willy had his head up someones A--...... You do not have to be there. I believe leave the past where it is --the past --learn from it --we cannot change it ---but do not re-write history --SLICK Willy was just that ---Slick !! Also hate to educate you on the economy --the last Q of the Clinton Administration was a disaster ---the false dot-com economy burst !!! Fact not Fiction --Sorry:wink2:

Reality ? Facts ? The Marine Barracks bombing? Under slick Willy, oh OK, thx for educating us Island....:whiteflag:
Slick Willy let Somalians drag our dead soldiers through the streets....Thats a pretty friend'ed up thing to say about our President. That's like saying George Bush intentionally let over 3000 New Yorkers die one Fall day in 2001. Are you some kind of a conspriacy theorist?

BTW..every once in a while a rt winger has to be reminded of the blame game on Clinton. In your case Island, you mimmick Chris Wallace in this interview....

[video=youtube;AYm1TH23e9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYm1TH23e9E[/video]

wkmac, is right...your starting to sound like another poster here who has been awol lately, and that poster made it a point that he was so much more educated than everyone who disagreed with him, but then again that sounds like most other one track minded conservative posters....

unionman

your going to have to slow down and reread things I say very carefully.
Reread my post to see why slick willy was brought in. its very relevant to you and other libs using everyone else as an excuse for Obamas screw ups.

By the way rumor has it monica is back and that she says slick willy lied.
I bet ol willy would trade Monica for Hillbilly chick in a heart beat.:happy-very:

island1fox

:peaceful:Diesel96,
Unlike most "Liberals" I can accept being corrected on part of a post --an unintentional error --but I am sure that you realize that Americans and Marines died in the Embassy bombing in 98.
Also you and wkmac make me smile. You are both so "original"
Gee diesel you must pass those Liberal Talking points on to the left --because I know I have not heard them before ?????
Also--I will agee with you on something else --All our Presidents deserve respect from us. Only being human it is easy to be goaded into doing or saying the wrong thing. After eight years of total disrespect toward President Bush ---It is hard to listen to how perfect President Clinton was and now --how President Obama can do no wrong!!
Gee --I hope wkmac does not read that last sentence!!!!:happy-very:

tieguy

Banned
Reality ? Facts ? The Marine Barracks bombing? Under slick Willy, oh OK, thx for educating us Island....:whiteflag:
Slick Willy let Somalians drag our dead soldiers through the streets....Thats a pretty friend'ed up thing to say about our President. That's like saying George Bush intentionally let over 3000 New Yorkers die one Fall day in 2001. Are you some kind of a conspriacy theorist?

BTW..every once in a while a rt winger has to be reminded of the blame game on Clinton. In your case Island, you mimmick Chris Wallace in this interview....

YouTube- President Clinton Fights Back

wkmac, is right...your starting to sound like another poster here who has been awol lately, and that poster made it a point that he was so much more educated than everyone who disagreed with him, but then again that sounds like most other one track minded conservative posters....

Clinton changed the mission in somalia from a humanitarian one to a more militaristic one. Once he did he should have reinforced the light infantry we had with some heavy duty armor instead of our relying on the resources of other nations.Instead he stripped troop levels from 25000 to 4000 and then committed those troops in the middle of a civil war. As a result the mission in MOG was a classic example of his failure to support his troops in favor of political considerations. Our troops went into MOG to extract bad guys. When they went in the plan had to be to get in and out quickly. There was no back up plan with such limited resources to committ. Once a couple of helicopters went down the plan was screwed. We had no heavy armor to rescue the guys and had to wait on a foriegn nation( Pakistan?) to move their resources many hours later. This is one of many clinton failures leading up to 9/11. In reality Clinton should have been charged with manslaughter for his indirect murder of troops in Somalia.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/12/16/politics/politicalhotsheet/entry5987076.shtml

http://www.helium.com/items/492104-a-failure-in-somalia-blackhawk-down