Saturday Air Work and Route Bidding ?

bighen112

Hi, I am a Part Time Preloader That Does Saturday Air Driving. I Heard that Saturday Air Driving is a Part Time Operation and Given to Part Timers first. I was Wondering If a Full Time Driver can Bumb Me off a Route on Saturday or NO ? I am just curious because if Saturday Air work is considered a Part Time Operation, Shouldn't I get to bid on a route first before a full time driver ?

PT Car Washer

There is seniority on Saturday Air work. There are no bid routes. Routes are assigned by area knowledge. Seniority will give you the right for more or less hours.

fatcats

Part timers that only work their primary job (load , unload etc) that are air qualified get to work Saturday air before full timers ,, part timers that are TCD' s & drive 5 days as drivers are put in the same list as full timers that sign up for Saturday extra work, meaning full timers get to work before them on Saturday. Since they got their 5 days in just like the full timers. But it the TCD's only drive 4 days they get to work Saturday before a full timers ,, That's how it works in our bldg

Sent using BrownCafe App