Saturday Layoffs

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I load by address instead of PAL label so mostly my truck is loaded in stop by stop order. Once in a while something is loaded out of sequence do to space issues and I forget where I put it. Must be early Alzheimers setting in.

I used 2 get freakin garbage trucks ... city streets .... just stop in the middle .... plenty of room 2 move 2 one side ...so I could pass ..... nope.... just watch them do there job ...SOBs
quyHaZ8Lr7Byo.gif

Future

Victory Ride
I load by address instead of PAL label so mostly my truck is loaded in stop by stop order. Once in a while something is loaded out of sequence do to space issues and I forget where I put it. Must be early Alzheimers setting in.
Do you write yourself up ... if you have a misload ...LOL

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Do you write yourself up ... if you have a misload ...LOL
I will write myself up once in a while if I'm really pissed. The paper work is then discarded in the garbage along with all the safety crap they send me to fill out.

For the most part, my preloader does a stellar job and that is why I send him and his family to Kauai for two weeks every year.:teethy:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Guarantee ... our driver follow ups sky rocket ...because of these scum bags ....

My Driver Followup Flowchart

(If i wasn't in feeders)

My name - 110% effort

Helper's name - 100% effort

Cover driver's name - 50% effort, show it to them at PCM

Former seasonal driver's name - 10% effort

Shipper release package/PVD delivery - NO :censored2:S GIVEN

Future

Victory Ride
My Driver Followup Flowchart
(If i wasn't in feeders)

My name - 110% effort

Helper's name - 100% effort

Cover driver's name - 50% effort, show it to them at PCM

Former seasonal driver's name - 10% effort

Shipper release package/PVD delivery - NO :censored2:S GIVEN
I was also .... thinking about these Amazon “DRivers”....... stealing my DR deliveries....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was also .... thinking about these Amazon “DRivers”....... stealing my DR deliveries....

That's why it's very important that the Teamsters put a stop to it with contract language.
Though I believe if they took dues out of their paycheck like a seasonal, they'd look the other way.