Saturday volume increase?

Poop Head

Judge me.
Senior drivers are helping by taking Monday's off.
It's crazy how this year all the senior guys are just rolling over and taking dead days Monday. Mondays suck, but now they're even worse! And Tuesdays suck cuz the newbies are out there, :censored2:ing everything up on Monday!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It's crazy how this year all the senior guys are just rolling over and taking dead days Monday. Mondays suck, but now they're even worse! And Tuesdays suck cuz the newbies are out there, :censored2:ing everything up on Monday!
Selective routes are cut too. Strangely, those drivers are absent?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Same guys that whine about dispatch, yet are done by 5 tues-fri.
Must be the same guys that text the dispatch sup asking to cut 2 out of their 5 air onto me even when we leave the building on time and have noon commits...and don’t tell me, then come up to me on the line like nothing happened.
Must also be the same guys whose 500 pickup I have to cover because they burned 170 stops off by 430 and want to code 5

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
The pettiness at this job baffles me. None of us have been over 9.5 since mid January and it’s still a daily soap opera, guys fighting over routes and certain stops.....just do your damn job safely and go home

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Same guys that whine about dispatch, yet are done by 5 tues-fri.
Love those guys. Sounds like preschoolers every morning.

6agEDpMDwdWw.gif

Last edited:

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
We still don't have Saturday ground....

Interestingly the whole 9.5 thing has gone out the window. Routes are being cut every day and main routes aren't getting back until late. On the other hand, its never been easier to take dead days since they load up the routes they have in and give them to the swath of new rookies that just qualified.

On Wednesday one of our supervisors said that 50% of the drivers on-road that day had 3 years or less experience.

Overpaid Union Thug

Must be the same guys that text the dispatch sup asking to cut 2 out of their 5 air onto me even when we leave the building on time and have noon commits...and don’t tell me, then come up to me on the line like nothing happened.
Must also be the same guys whose 500 pickup I have to cover because they burned 170 stops off by 430 and want to code 5
I hope every one of you on the receiving end of the runner and gunners’ pickups are on the 9.5 list and are taking your full lunches on route.