Say it ain't so Joe!

Next Day Err

These are allegations only.

Let’s see a grand jury indictment or at least some corroborated evidence or FBI investigation before we all get carried away with pitchforks and torches.

vantexan

A witch hunt isn't proof of anything.
Nah, the Biden family is so saintly that foreign governments, businesses, and oligarchs send them millions in appreciation. And just so no one questions why they are nice enough to send the money through phony shell companies. Nothing to see here, move along...

vantexan

These are allegations only.

Let’s see a grand jury indictment or at least some corroborated evidence or FBI investigation before we all get carried away with pitchforks and torches.
You mean like the FBI informant reports that the FBI had to be threatened to turn over? How about all those bank SAR's? How about Joe paying millions for one of his homes?

And the FBI? They went to Twitter and Facebook in 2020 and squelched the Hunter Biden laptop story. The laptop was the catalyst for all these investigations.

Next Day Err

You mean like the FBI informant reports that the FBI had to be threatened to turn over? How about all those bank SAR's? How about Joe paying millions for one of his homes?

And the FBI? They went to Twitter and Facebook in 2020 and squelched the Hunter Biden laptop story. The laptop was the catalyst for all these investigations.
Well I guess it looks like nothing is going to come of it, then. You’ve even got a nice, tidy excuse lined up in the event there is no grand jury investigation or special counsel.

vantexan

Well I guess it looks like nothing is going to come of it, then. You’ve even got a nice, tidy excuse lined up in the event there is no grand jury investigation or special counsel.
We'll see. I think the Republicans have put too much work in on this to let it slide. People need to know just how corrupt Democrats are.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right