Say it ain't so Joe!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hardly. There was a great deal of evidence to support his two impeachments
200w.gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
By Democrats lying their heads off.
I’m still trying to get them to tell me what policies were bad. Secure borders, strong military, peace accords in the Middle East, low inflation and unemployment, massive investment in manufacturing at home, all the offshore money that came back because of tax cuts. No wars were started either. Horrible record….🤣 :censored2:in loons.

vantexan

I’m still trying to get them to tell me what policies were bad. Secure borders, strong military, peace accords in the Middle East, low inflation and unemployment, massive investment in manufacturing at home, all the offshore money that came back because of tax cuts. No wars were started either. Horrible record….🤣 :censored2:in loons.
They were bad because a successful capitalist in the White House takes away their plans for the country. Can't have that.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
okay i can counter with "un-convicted twice too", what does that tell you about the impeachments?
Or perhaps we can discuss the 60 odd lawsuits challenging the election that were tossed, the four indictments against him, the 90 so odd charged against him and how is the only president in History that testified in a fraud trial aimed at him. And yet the gentle MAGA folk cry: that’s my guy!! 🤣

vantexan

Or perhaps we can discuss the 60 odd lawsuits challenging the election that were tossed, the four indictments against him, the 90 so odd charged against him and how is the only president in History that testified in a fraud trial aimed at him. And yet the gentle MAGA folk cry: that’s my guy!! 🤣
We can discuss the 60 odd lawsuits tossed before ever being tried, the four bogus indictments with many of the charges redundant and how he was brought up on fraud charges on a law that no one has ever been charged and tried for ever by a state attorney general who repeatedly said in her election campaign that she would go after Trump if elected. Not to mention he is being tried, without benefit if a jury, by a very biased liberal judge. Good luck not getting this tossed on appeal.

PT Car Washer

Literally trumped up charges.
The Al Capone defense strategy. Deny, deny everything.
We can discuss the 60 odd lawsuits tossed before ever being tried, the four bogus indictments with many of the charges redundant and how he was brought up on fraud charges on a law that no one has ever been charged and tried for ever by a state attorney general who repeatedly said in her election campaign that she would go after Trump if elected. Not to mention he is being tried, without benefit if a jury, by a very biased liberal judge. Good luck not getting this tossed on appeal.
Don't forget that the Judge has already said trump is guilty of fraud and the trial is to see how much trump will be penalized.

vantexan

The Al Capone defense strategy. Deny, deny everything.

Don't forget that the Judge has already said trump is guilty of fraud and the trial is to see how much trump will be penalized.
And the judge is a nut who's enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. We'll see how the appeals court rules.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
According to the gentle MAGA folk Trump is always a victim. He is as pure as the driven snow and Errbody is out to get him.
Yeah that line wore thin long ago

vantexan

According to the gentle MAGA folk Trump is always a victim. He is as pure as the driven snow and Errbody is out to get him.
Yeah that line wore thin long ago
Making it up as you go again? Us gentle MAGA folk have watched the Left make up BS about Trump for 8 years. These court cases are just.more of the same.