Say it ain't so Joe!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Has anyone checked up on those promises recently? Well, let’s see:

Lower costs? Electricity prices are up 3% since Biden signed that bill into law, and up 24% since he took office. Overall energy prices are unchanged compared with August 2022 and are up 44% since January 2021.

Well-paid jobs? According to the White House, “between January 2021 and March 2023, the economy added 11,000 jobs in electric power transmission and distribution, 8,000 jobs in solar power generation, 2,000 jobs in wind power, and 1,000 jobs in hydroelectric power.”

We’re not math geniuses, but that doesn’t seem to add up to “hundreds of thousands” of new jobs.

Average wages are down in real terms, which wouldn’t be the case if the Inflation Reduction Action actually created lots of “well-paid jobs” either.

A witch hunt isn't proof of anything.
oh the irony

1648036580335.gif

vantexan

Even as the most firebreathing MAGA, you gotta admit it is funny Comer has a transaction of the same amount.
I have no idea what that transaction is for but I suspect Comer's family hasn't received tens of millions in secretive wire transfers from overseas.

vantexan

You have Joe Biden's bank statements and tax returns showing all that money coming in?
Why would he report money that's being hid? That was a major problem for Hunter, he didn't report a lot of his income and the IRS whistleblowers were saying they were being told to ignore it. And they're Democrats!

newolddude

Why would he report money that's being hid? That was a major problem for Hunter, he didn't report a lot of his income and the IRS whistleblowers were saying they were being told to ignore it. And they're Democrats!
Find the money. Or are you just going to make crazy claims with no proof?

vantexan

Joe Biden paid $2.7 million in cash in I believe it was 2017 on one of his houses. Find the money? Where did that money come from?

You can't seem to grasp that if tens of millions was sent to his family, and they have proof of that, under the law Joe is just as guilty as if he got caught taking a suitcase full of cash from someone.

Last edited:
Joe Biden paid $2.7 million in cash in I believe it was 2017 on one of his houses. Find the money? Where did that money come from?

You can't seem to grasp that if tens of millions was sent to his family, and they have proof of that, under the law Joe is just as guilty as if he caught caught taking a suitcase full of cash from someone.
If any of this is true, why haven't the Republicans in Congress done anything about it? Are you saying they are all in it together?

vantexan

If any of this is true, why haven't the Republicans in Congress done anything about it? Are you saying they are all in it together?
In my estimation they're either waiting until near the election for maximum impact, or they know the futility of impeachment with a Democratic Senate. I posted the oversight committee's website the other day but you still want to couch it as "if any of this is true."

Do you know what the difference is between you and me? If the Trump family had all this evidence against then I'd say prosecute them to the full extent of the law. You instead will deny until the bitter end any wrongdoing by Biden while trying to figure out how to get around it with as little damage as possible.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
James Biden was paid for his ability to influence Joe. James Biden sent that money to Joe literally on the same day he received it.

This is indisputable fact.
Are you just going to make crazy denials about everything the Biden crime family gets caught doing?

James Biden was paid for his ability to influence Joe. James Biden sent that money to Joe literally on the same day he received it.

This is indisputable fact.
Are you just going to make crazy denials about everything the Biden crime family gets caught doing?
Yet it is the trump crime family standing trial. Still say you are not a member of a cult?