Sean O'Brien Slams UPS Plan for 70-hour Work Week

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Hoffa was just voted in. Thinking O will be in the next go round is a pipe dream. We will get who Hoffa appointed if he decides to step down.

If we dumped Hoffa in the last vote. Would be the only chance for any change to actually happen

Daf

Why? UPS was complying with the DOT's 60 hour rule, and is STILL complying with the DOT's 70 hour rule.
Everyone knows more fatigue equals more accidents. Let's say I am killed by a ups driver on his 68th hour of work. My family recently read that ups is using this "loophole". The union and dot have approved it. A lawyer would likely sue for change and damages against ups, the dot, and the union. In this case he is "saying" his local is not on board. He doesn't want the "blood" on his hands.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hoffa was just voted in. Thinking O will be in the next go round is a pipe dream. We will get who Hoffa appointed if he decides to step down.

If we dumped Hoffa in the last vote. Would be the only chance for any change to actually happen
That’s why we need to wait 4 more years for change.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everyone knows more fatigue equals more accidents. Let's say I am killed by a ups driver on his 68th hour of work. My family recently read that ups is using this "loophole". The union and dot have approved it. A lawyer would likely sue for change and damages against ups, the dot, and the union. In this case he is "saying" his local is not on board. He doesn't want the "blood" on his hands.
It's not a "loophole", it's the law and it doesn't require union approval. Nobody is going to sue the union or DOT if a driver kills someone.

anHOURover

If Sean and another well known person (maybe someone that ran against Hoffa) teamed up, Canada won’t be an issue.
here you go
TRYING TO TEAM
up with the guy your were talking trash on for the past few years
remember "bad breath fred"
now you are dumping the sellout lawyer hoffa who put us in the MISS
FACT
you are a circus employee
35 of you can fit in a car
you wear a lot of makeup
all because the boston bully got fired !
FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
here you go
TRYING TO TEAM
up with the guy your were talking trash on for the past few years
remember "bad breath fred"
now you are dumping the sellout lawyer hoffa who put us in the MISS
FACT
you are a circus employee
35 of you can fit in a car
you wear a lot of makeup
all because the boston bully got fired !
FACT
My allegiance is to Sean. And if you paid attention you would know I never thought Hoffa was the greatest. My support of Hoffa was to ensure Sean moves up. How ya gonna feel when Sean is president of the IBT?

anHOURover

My allegiance is to Sean. And if you paid attention you would know I never thought Hoffa was the greatest. My support of Hoffa was to ensure Sean moves up. How ya gonna feel when Sean is president of the IBT?
it will never happen
him and fred both have "Huuuuuuuuuge" (as president trump would say) egos!
one won't let the other be top spot! FACT
get back on the road with the circus!
the lawyer fired the boston bully so now you got your panites in a bunch
go to vickies with the boss and pick out a few new pair.. they were 5 for 25 last week

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

Sean is on the right side of the fight, and I support him in the fight (particularly since 251 is part of the fight).
But he still doesn't have my political allegiance for who I feel are the best and most trusted to lead the IBT.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I know in New England they have something planned and we’ll find out tomorrow. I’m glad to be apart of JC 10 at least they’re doing something unlike other areas