Seasonal Driver Helpers Info??

NymphetamineGirl

I applied for the Driver Helper, and I'm sure you've all heard the questions about it before.

The site at first said something about them being able to pick you up from home, but then the actual UPS site said that they could meet you somewhere? What's the deal with that? I currently do not have my license and my husband can't drag our two young kids everywhere to meet up with the UPS driver.

I have also read on several posts on another site that the job is on call and they rarely get any hours. Is this true? I really need something that can help pay my bills.

What are the rules about facial piercings and visible tattoos??

I had a few other questions but my mind is boggled so I will add to this later when I remember. If anybody has any answers to these questions, I thank you for answering!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I applied for the Driver Helper, and I'm sure you've all heard the questions about it before.

The site at first said something about them being able to pick you up from home, but then the actual UPS site said that they could meet you somewhere? What's the deal with that? I currently do not have my license and my husband can't drag our two young kids everywhere to meet up with the UPS driver.

I have also read on several posts on another site that the job is on call and they rarely get any hours. Is this true? I really need something that can help pay my bills.

I had a few other questions but my mind is boggled so I will add to this later when I remember. If anybody has any answers to these questions, I thank you for answering!!

UPS driver will meet you on-route. Why can't your husband drive yourself and the two kids to meet with the driver? You're making it sound much worse than it is out of a slight inconvienence of having to leave the house. Are they allergic to sunlight? :happy-very:

It's a temp job where your hours will be sporadic, Christmas only (in 99% of areas) and for maybe two weeks you'll get 20-40 hours. It's not a job to pay the bills.

Doesn't sound like a good fit. Good luck!

Raw

Raw Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe! Regardless if you work or not feel free to visit to add spice to the site! ( Lot`s of boring regulars here )

rod

Retired 22 years
I thought I was already on your ignore list. (we both know you really don't "ignore" anyone).