Seasonal Driver Pay

Purple Poop

What’s seasonal driver pay? I always get a different answer depending on who I ask. Some say around $20/hr and others say 32.01. Also, is it possible for seasonal drivers to get cover driver pay? I applied as a preloader and have been driving since Late October. My application didn’t say seasonal or anything. My supervisor says I’m a seasonal employee but I’m getting TCD pay

What’s seasonal driver pay? I always get a different answer depending on who I ask. Some say around $20/hr and others say 32.01. Also, is it possible for seasonal drivers to get cover driver pay? I applied as a preloader and have been driving since Late October. My application didn’t say seasonal or anything. My supervisor says I’m a seasonal employee but I’m getting TCD pay
Take the money and be quiet

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I'm going to throw this out here as a suggestion...

Look at your paycheck. This next part is tricky...

What does it say next to hourly rate?

Click "like" and subscribe to my Podcast. You can also follow me on FB!

Purple Poop

I'm going to throw this out here as a suggestion...
I know what I’m making but not sure about my job position. My application didn’t have a seasonal employee agreement so I’m wondering if I’m a permanent employee and my supervisor is mistaken.

Look at your paycheck. This next part is tricky...

What does it say next to hourly rate?

Click "like" and subscribe to my Podcast. You can also follow me on FB!

scooby0048

Disregard. I see that even quoting is a challenge. I would ask someone in the morning like an OMS who actually does your timecard.

scooby0048

Thank you for the kind words
You are more than welcome. It's that time of year where I just really show my softer side. Merry Xmas!

Seasonal driver gets $21 an hour. If you are a seasonal TCD, it's going to be higher. Are you a TCD or Seasonal package driver?

PS...
If you get hired on, stick around you might like it here.

Purple Poop

I just read that you know what your pay it. So what do you make? That would help us to tell you what classification you are.
In my original post I said I’m getting TCD pay. I’m just unsure what my employment status status will be after the 15th. My sup says I’m seasonal but when I applied it was for a preloader position and wasn’t seasonal

KoennenTiger

In my original post I said I’m getting TCD pay. I’m just unsure what my employment status status will be after the 15th. My sup says I’m seasonal but when I applied it was for a preloader position and wasn’t seasonal

If your sup says you're seasonal you are. If you are a good worker at the end of the season tell them you want to stay on working the preload. They'll keep you and let some :censored2:bag go instead