Seasonal driver

Should I be a seasonal driver and if so what’s the starting pay And after seasonal would i advance to be in a full-time driver position?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
F24C1FF8-9279-47E5-8AD0-1D361BA20514.gif
Should I be a seasonal driver and if so what’s the starting pay And after seasonal would i advance to be in a full-time driver position?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Work for Amazon, we have gotten rid of fulltime positions at UPS , you’d have to work 70 years before you can retire

Chaos

I Am The Devil
There are a lot of other parcel companies that are easier to get into. Amazon, Fedex, DHL...heck even other smaller logistic companies. They all pay well enough as well.

I used to work for Fedex. I knew after my time there I wanted to drive for a living so I transitioned and got a shot for a permanent with UPS.

UPS = better pay, benefits, retirement = more bull:censored2:, more work, body destruction

Seasonal? 100% that big brown will use and abuse you for the 5 weeks of peak and 10% they offer you a part time spot in the warehouse after. Every year for the last 5 years has been record breaking in volume.

Let me just say you have to have the highest tolerance for bull:censored2: and be a little bit crazy to want to be a delivery driver for friend and U.

Take a look around this forum, seriously. You got your retirees and those close to retirement that have their sentiments. You have have the vast majority that are currently working for And are inherently broken already. Then you got new people like me that are optimistic and excited. Except I’m not optimistic or excited. I’m a realist, I did this :censored2: for years already I just want better pay and retirement since I’m already coming in half broken. Good Luck!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yes, be a driver. Starting pay is $67/hour after 10 days! After Xmas, you will be hired at $85/hour.