Seasonal hire union member

After a long 4-hour day of hard work punting packages over fences and ding-dong ditching, theres nothing better than logging into browncafe and trolling people looking for serious answers. Its not just a job, its a lifestyle.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
After a long 4-hour day of hard work punting packages over fences and ding-dong ditching, theres nothing better than logging into browncafe and trolling people looking for serious answers. Its not just a job, its a lifestyle.

As soon as mommy kicks your butt out of her basement, I'm sure you'll go far.

542thruNthru

Have you ever heard any school children say "I want to deliver packages for UPS when I grow up"? I didnt think so. This isnt a job you do because want to, or else this site wouldnt exist.

Wow seriously your reasoning for that is because school children don't want to do it.

My 2 year old wants to be a dragon catcher. Where do I apply for that job.

I never heard a child say "mommy I want to be a seasonal worker and lose my job once the holidays are done."

Also just so you know many locals deduct dues weekly for the monthly dues.

Wow seriously your reasoning for that is because school children don't want to do it.

My 2 year old wants to be a dragon catcher. Where do I apply for that job.

I never heard a child say "mommy I want to be a seasonal worker and lose my job once the holidays are done."

Also just so you know many locals deduct dues weekly for the monthly dues.
It sounds like my point went over your head. Let me dumb it down for you bud. This isnt a desirable job, but it'll pay your bills considering UPS doesnt lose your check.

542thruNthru

It sounds like my point went over your head. Let me dumb it down for you bud. This isnt a desirable job, but it'll pay your bills considering UPS doesnt lose your check.

No I got it but your reasoning is stupid. This isn't a desirable job for you maybe but many people want this job. I'll be retired at 50. Can you say the same?

Also I don't get a check. It's called direct deposit.

I get it you're angry because you have a no nothing job and the big bad union is taking some of your money. You'll gone on a month and looking for a new job. Good luck.

No I got it but your reasoning is stupid. This isn't a desirable job for you maybe but many people want this job. I'll be retired at 50. Can you say the same?

Also I don't get a check. It's called direct deposit.

I get it you're angry because you have a no nothing job and the big bad union is taking some of your money. You'll gone on a month and looking for a new job. Good luck.
I could always decide to quit UPS and apply all over again, not as seasonal, once I get my withdrawl card, not that I'm going to do it. You shouldve got out years ago when you were still fresh and desirable. Now UPS is all you got. No wonder you support your union so much. Without the union, UPS views you as "disposable". Im certain you need the luck more than me. :)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I could always decide to quit UPS and apply all over again, not as seasonal, once I get my withdrawl card, not that I'm going to do it. You shouldve got out years ago when you were still fresh and desirable. Now UPS is all you got. No wonder you support your union so much. Without the union, UPS views you as "disposable". Im certain you need the luck more than me. :)

I don't really want to disappoint you, but just because dues and/or initiation fees are being taken from your checks, you are not a union member. You actually have to pass a probation period.

542thruNthru

59zioay.gif