Seasonal hiring questions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks :censored2:. Responses like yours are exactly why i said

I take ownership for smoking. It was a bad decision as I could get drug tested. However, I was not hurting anybody and what I do in the privacy of my home doesn't deserve the sort of scrutiny and attitude that you are showing toward me. So please until you are perfect save your judgement.

Blaze on bro Blaze on!!

You've Got Mail

If only weed was looked at like alcohol.

I'd love to come home every night and smoke a fat blunt rather than pound a few beers.

Society has its head so far up its behind...

Upsee

What if you do a good job as a seasonal driver and you get offered a warehouse position, now that they know you can do the driving part and that you are good at it. It should look good in the books somewhere when there is an opening for a driving position.. At least how I imagine it would be..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
What if you do a good job as a seasonal driver and you get offered a warehouse position, now that they know you can do the driving part and that you are good at it. It should look good in the books somewhere when there is an opening for a driving position.. At least how I imagine it would be..
That's called seniority.

chaingang1.jpeg

Anyway, I didn't get drug tested. I'm starting driving class tomorrow. Is there actually going to be some hands on training or am I going to be reading powerpoints like I do in college lectures....

Indecisi0n

Just remember when she hands you the cup and sends you into the bathroom is she looking for a urine sample not a semen sample. I found that out the hard way.