Seasonal personal vehicle package delivery driver

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Saw this on YouTube is this brand new anybody have any experience with this, looking for feedback thanks.

F395671D-ED68-4105-A5D4-9939434377D9.gif

zeev

Maynard’s view on YouTube than I went to UPS jobs and there were postings for delivery with your own vehicle like Amazon.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maynard’s view on YouTube than I went to UPS jobs and there were postings for delivery with your own vehicle like Amazon.
You said you saw it on you tube? Didn't catch the date of the video being 2018? Not new. You also posted this in a FedEx room and PVDs are a UPS thing.

What do you want to know that the video and the comments didn't cover?

zeev

$21.00 an hour and 59 cents a mile seems to be the standard heck that’s more than most FedEx ground drivers make.

bacha29

$21.00 an hour and 59 cents a mile seems to be the standard heck that’s more than most FedEx ground drivers make.
My called my insurer (State Farm) about it. Their position is clear when it comes to running a commercial delivery service on a priivate vehicle policy

bacha29

My called my insurer (State Farm) about it. Their position is clear when it comes to running a commercial delivery service on a priivate vehicle policy
To sum it up: If we catch you SOB's doing this we'll cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. And most importantly don't even try to file a claim if you're in a wreck while doing this because we will be coming after you because this is insurance fraud pure and simple.

I don't know why people even consider doing this...Every auto insurance policy has specific and clearly spelled out coverage limitations.

Sure, if you have the type of insurance required and an old beat up van something you don't really care about and you don't have to go off road jeeping it in you might make a little Christmas spending money with it but other than that would it be worth it?
Not to mention the fact that UPS is a union shop and some of the guys there might not take too kindly to seeing you backing up to the door.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
To sum it up: If we catch you SOB's doing this we'll cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. And most importantly don't even try to file a claim if you're in a wreck while doing this because we will be coming after you because this is insurance fraud pure and simple.

I don't know why people even consider doing this...Every auto insurance policy has specific and clearly spelled out coverage limitations.

Sure, if you have the type of insurance required and an old beat up van something you don't really care about and you don't have to go off road jeeping it in you might make a little Christmas spending money with it but other than that would it be worth it?

PROTIP: Don't tell them.

Not to mention the fact that UPS is a union shop and some of the guys there might not take too kindly to seeing you backing up to the door.

As busy as they are during peak, I bet they have all the time in the world to hassle someone.

bacha29

PROTIP: Don't tell them.

As busy as they are during peak, I bet they have all the time in the world to hassle someone.
Ignorance of the law is an excuse that seldom holds up in court. Then again when comes to sheer ignorance .....no better example of it then you.