Seasonal personal vehicle package delivery driver

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by zeev, Nov 17, 2019.

1. zeev

zeev Member

Saw this on YouTube is this brand new anybody have any experience with this, looking for feedback thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

What did you see?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  4. Operational needs

Operational needs Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Ummmm, are we missing something?

5. scooby0048

That's not really feedback. See feedback example below.

I saw this on youtube as well but I'd recommend not seeing it again. Thanks for sharing!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut Dumpster, INABAG

F395671D-ED68-4105-A5D4-9939434377D9.gif

7. zeev

zeev Member

Maynard’s view on YouTube than I went to UPS jobs and there were postings for delivery with your own vehicle like Amazon.

8. scooby0048

You said you saw it on you tube? Didn't catch the date of the video being 2018? Not new. You also posted this in a FedEx room and PVDs are a UPS thing.

What do you want to know that the video and the comments didn't cover?

9. zeev

zeev Member

What do they actually pay.

10. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

pay, Who said anything about pay

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. scooby0048

Again, the comments section covers that. You will be lucky to work for a month.

12. Route 66

Route 66 I’m Gonna Puma Pants Member

Is there any nudity involved? :crazy:

13. zeev

zeev Member

$21.00 an hour and 59 cents a mile seems to be the standard heck that’s more than most FedEx ground drivers make.

14. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

He was my helper last year .

15. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

My called my insurer (State Farm) about it. Their position is clear when it comes to running a commercial delivery service on a priivate vehicle policy

16. bacha29

To sum it up: If we catch you SOB's doing this we'll cancel your policy and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. And most importantly don't even try to file a claim if you're in a wreck while doing this because we will be coming after you because this is insurance fraud pure and simple.

I don't know why people even consider doing this...Every auto insurance policy has specific and clearly spelled out coverage limitations.

Sure, if you have the type of insurance required and an old beat up van something you don't really care about and you don't have to go off road jeeping it in you might make a little Christmas spending money with it but other than that would it be worth it?
    Not to mention the fact that UPS is a union shop and some of the guys there might not take too kindly to seeing you backing up to the door.

17. Artee

Artee Active Member

Yes....You are allowed to drive your personal car in the nude. They just want you to keep a towel handy to throw around yourself when you get out to make a delivery.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. rod

rod #1 on Upstates "list"

I though maybe he was your sup.

19. 59 Dano

59 Dano This is 1980, can't you afford a f***ing haircut?

PROTIP: Don't tell them.

As busy as they are during peak, I bet they have all the time in the world to hassle someone.

20. bacha29

Ignorance of the law is an excuse that seldom holds up in court. Then again when comes to sheer ignorance .....no better example of it then you.