Seasonal PVD vs PD

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
Here it is, I worked as a PVD last peak season and from June to last Friday for the "Summer-Peak" with absolutely no issues. I even received compliments from my feeder drivers who brought my daily loads on how hard I worked. (This is a short background to show I am a good worker.) My problem is I received my first ever speeding ticket in my life and I'm now worried that it will disqualify me from being brought back for this peak season. Any thoughts? Technically I was off the books at this point. It did not happen during work. I notified my sup. who wasn't sure of the ramifications.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Here it is, I worked as a PVD last peak season and from June to last Friday for the "Summer-Peak" with absolutely no issues. I even received compliments from my feeder drivers who brought my daily loads on how hard I worked. (This is a short background to show I am a good worker.) My problem is I received my first ever speeding ticket in my life and I'm now worried that it will disqualify me from being brought back for this peak season. Any thoughts? Technically I was off the books at this point. It did not happen during work. I notified my sup. who wasn't sure of the ramifications.
No one here cares. Join the union and drive a company car then call us.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
I want to be honest with HR and inform them of it before they call me back for peak season. I hope it's not an automatic DQ.

JustDeliverIt

Not sure what state your in, but here (in NY) you mail it back not guilty and go to court. Gets reduced to a parking ticket and never shows up on your license.