Seasonal

chapo

So if we have been on "stand by" since Christmas as package handlers and were considered seasonal, what are the chances that
we will be called back to work. A simple, Sorry we no longer need you, would be nice instead of us waiting.

Seymour Packages

So if we have been on "stand by" since Christmas as package handlers and were considered seasonal, what are the chances that
we will be called back to work. A simple, Sorry we no longer need you, would be nice instead of us waiting.

Welcome to UPS. No one knows exactly what is going on, management included. Call in or stop by your center to try and get a straight answer. Keep in mind that UPS will most likely get rid of you asap. Good luck!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
..sorry non-union brother , it’s over

KoennenTiger

For some reason they called in the seasonal guy who took part of my loop today. After telling me he wasn't in so it was a normal day. I bumped into him at 1630 he was all confused, asking me why I'm doing "his" pickups.

Bro I have no idea why you are still here.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And using the search function would be nice as well. The same question has been asked at least one other time.
20181013_213858-png.268173

Purple Poop

For some reason they called in the seasonal guy who took part of my loop today. After telling me he wasn't in so it was a normal day. I bumped into him at 1630 he was all confused, asking me why I'm doing "his" pickups.

Bro I have no idea why you are still here.
The guy probably just wants a job. Do you remember how it was when you first came to UPS? That’s probably why he’s still there bro

My son was seasonal package handler & was told friday before Christmas they wanted to hire him permanent "part time" and they would call him to let him know when he was to start back up. They even told him the hours he was to be working. He has not received a call yet. He has tried calling and no one answers. Do they usually wait this long after to start back up? He is really starting to get depressed since he thought he was going to be working.

Elmo.goes.to.prom

My son was seasonal package handler & was told friday before Christmas they wanted to hire him permanent "part time" and they would call him to let him know when he was to start back up. They even told him the hours he was to be working. He has not received a call yet. He has tried calling and no one answers. Do they usually wait this long after to start back up? He is really starting to get depressed since he thought he was going to be working.
If they rehire it won't be until after the new year starts.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I personally don’t know the chances of you being called back. But I do know that being persistent has been helpful to some in the past.

Well Elmo that is what we thought but did not think it would be this long till they called him back since they did tell him they want him to keep working for the company. Was just concerned especially since he can not get anyone to even answer when he calls in.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sometimes they won’t need anyone til April.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Well Elmo that is what we thought but did not think it would be this long till they called him back since they did tell him they want him to keep working for the company. Was just concerned especially since he can not get anyone to even answer when he calls in.
HR is on vacation. They need to rest up to start firing people for the new year.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
tell him to resubmit an application