Second Paycheck Has Not Arrived

I started working at UPS store (those individually owed stores) and I received my first paycheck in paper form on the 18th of May. My second paycheck (1st of the month's pay) is also supposed to come in paper form even though I provided the DP paperwork two weeks before this pay period.

I was supposed to get paid today, but was told the check wasn't there. Is this normal? How many pay periods does it take before DP kicks in?

Thank you for your answers.

Thank you Billerz and UpsChuck for the responses. I'll need to find this information out tomorrow when I call and information to log into their payroll site. Great information folks. Thanks again.

Loyal Teamster

I started working at UPS store (those individually owed stores) and I received my first paycheck in paper form on the 18th of May. My second paycheck (1st of the month's pay) is also supposed to come in paper form even though I provided the DP paperwork two weeks before this pay period.

I was supposed to get paid today, but was told the check wasn't there. Is this normal? How many pay periods does it take before DP kicks in?

Thank you for your answers.
Look up a local Teamsters office in ur area. Call them and tell them ur situation, I'm sure they'll help u out.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg
If If work for a UPS store, u automatically start building seniority with teamsters, if you ever decide to work at a hub, u have some seniority build up.