Second Paycheck Has Not Arrived

upschuck

Gave my DD form to the manager two days after my first check and was told my next one would be DD. Two days before this pay day I was told it would be in paper form.
I'd check your bank account to make sure it wasn't DD before I'd go any further with the manager. After you verify that it wasn't deposited, have the manager have their payroll processor reissue another check.

To those that have been helpful (which doesn't include UpstateNYUPSer), I was able to call the payroll company and was provided valuable information regarding California laws in relation to not being paid in a timely manner. I need to look up the code the gentleman spoke of, but as of right now I have asked my employer to call the payroll people to find out where my check is.

UPSChuck, thank you so much for assisting me and guiding me. :rockon:

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I made $85K last year, my house is nearly paid off, my 401k is 6 figures and I retire in 2 years.

How'd you do last year?
My son has his MBA. He is nearing the completion of a 3 year rotational training program with an aerospace defense company and has heard that he will be offered a permanent position within the company with a starting salary of $75K plus benefits.

The most that I have ever made working here is $78K.