Security Gate Access App

vantexan

Managers just didn't like you. They were wise people for sure. If the manager talks about it in front of the entire work group and has me show them, no hiding their approval.
The only managers who didn't like me were the dishonest, incompetent ones. You know, most of them. Your kind of people. Funny how they'd always ask me to work days off, holidays, take extra freight and I almost always said yes. Even Christmas a number of times. I bet you whined that you have seniority, don't have to do that. I even volunteered most of four years at one station to unload cans in my late 40's. Yeah, they hated my guts. How dare I give more than was required. Sure wasn't getting paid your big money. Lets see, they hate people who go the extra mile, sweat their assets off, break their backs for them. But they love old farts who get paid much more than they're worth and who whine about everyone else all the time. No wonder the company is so flucked up. Bummer.

Oldfart

The only managers who didn't like me were the dishonest, incompetent ones. You know, most of them. Your kind of people. Funny how they'd always ask me to work days off, holidays, take extra freight and I almost always said yes. Even Christmas a number of times. I bet you whined that you have seniority, don't have to do that. I even volunteered most of four years at one station to unload cans in my late 40's. Yeah, they hated my guts. How dare I give more than was required. Sure wasn't getting paid your big money. Lets see, they hate people who go the extra mile, sweat their assets off, break their backs for them. But they love old farts who get paid much more than they're worth and who whine about everyone else all the time. No wonder the company is so flucked up. Bummer.
Still complaining about events that happened 5 to 10 years ago. Staying up at night and you can't sleep because of the anger and bitterness from events that happened years ago. Not healthy. Bummer

vantexan

Still complaining about events that happened 5 to 10 years ago. Staying up at night and you can't sleep because of the anger and bitterness from events that happened years ago. Not healthy. Bummer
I'm 9 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time. TTKU.

vantexan

No wonder your health is not good. Bitter and angry people have been known to have health issues. You are proving that theory correct.
OK, I'll bite, how's being in a different time zone bad for your health? You're in the Twilight Zone and it doesn't seem to slow you down.

Oldfart

OK, I'll bite, how's being in a different time zone bad for your health? You're in the Twilight Zone and it doesn't seem to slow you down.
You have mastered being angry and bitter in nearly every time zone there is.

Tell me again how a manager did you wrong in 1995. I am sure you have a story in mind. Please share.

vantexan

You have mastered being angry and bitter in nearly every time zone there is.

Tell me again how a manager did you wrong in 1995. I am sure you have a story in mind. Please share.
Sure do. He told me I was going to have to settle for less so that they could pay an old fart a lot more who didn't work half as hard. Grrrrrrrr.

Oldfart

Sure do. He told me I was going to have to settle for less so that they could pay an old fart a lot more who didn't work half as hard. Grrrrrrrr.
I am living the good life while you live alone in a 3rd world country and only have 20k or so to live on per year. Must suck to know you had to move half way around the world and leave your family so you could afford to retire. That is what happens when you don't prepare for retirement in a proper way.

vantexan

I am living the good life while you live alone in a 3rd world country and only have 20k or so to live on per year. Must suck to know you had to move half way around the world and leave your family so you could afford to retire. That is what happens when you don't prepare for retirement in a proper way.
My wife is joining me in June and we will live better on our income when SS kicks in than you will. Our money will go more than twice as far. Europe has great discount airlines and we will be visiting Paris, Rome, Athens, and others while you'll be watching NASCAR. I'm in Georgia right now and the 18,000' mountains are spectacular, the food is some of the best in the world, I'm watching Dish Satellite on my tablet, the locals pride themselves on their hospitality. The city I'm in is a walker's paradise. Have great internet too. So enjoy your high costs!

Oldfart

My wife is joining me in June and we will live better on our income when SS kicks in than you will. Our money will go more than twice as far. Europe has great discount airlines and we will be visiting Paris, Rome, Athens, and others while you'll be watching NASCAR. I'm in Georgia right now and the 18,000' mountains are spectacular, the food is some of the best in the world, I'm watching Dish Satellite on my tablet, the locals pride themselves on their hospitality. The city I'm in is a walker's paradise. Have great internet too. So enjoy your high costs!
So your 20k is like 40k. I would be disappointed if I only had 40k to live on during retirement.

vantexan

So your 20k is like 40k. I would be disappointed if I only had 40k to live on during retirement.
My SS, My wife's SS, two very small pensions, and rental income will be worth more than $8000 a month in the States. Currently looking at a city in Georgia where my $1840 is the equivalent of $4900 a month in the States. And it's a nice, popular, modern city.

floridays

Give it a rest clown.

fedx

Extra Large Package
My SS, My wife's SS, two very small pensions, and rental income will be worth more than $8000 a month in the States. Currently looking at a city in Georgia where my $1840 is the equivalent of $4900 a month in the States. And it's a nice, popular, modern city.
You should look into Astana in Kazakhstan. It's a very modern city and not like what you would imagine could exist in such a far off land.

vantexan

You should look into Astana in Kazakhstan. It's a very modern city and not like what you would imagine could exist in such a far off land.
Just spent a month in Almaty, got there from Astana. It's a great looking city but I'm too big a wimp to deal with those winters! Big problem with Kazakhstan is staying there long term if not there on a working visa. Georgia is easy, I don't stand out, cheaper than Kazakhstan too, and Tbilisi has a much better selection of American movies in English. Georgian and Kazahk are both pretty indecipherable for me at least, but Georgia has a lot of English usage, including signs and menus. To move there all you have to do is, well, move there! No red tape, no hassle. Kazakhstan has amazing mountains down by Almaty but most of Georgia is mountainous. And better connected by air to Europe. Kazakhs are great people, glad I went.