Seems FedEx is this years late delivery headline maker

jbg77

2 things...this is because UPS is awesome and I guess the movie didn't have the ending right and Tom Hanks is still on that dam island

S

selfcancelsignal

I've seen this also. But, I also noticed. They don't seem to know each other. They don't say a word to each other. They deliver then head back. Like no one else is near
One overlooked fact about FXE, FXG, & FXHD all being separate is the customers have 0 clue. They think they are all the same, & don't understand why they see them more than once a day. Especially business customers I talk to anyway. Of course with misloads & EAM's, they see us numerous times a day as well at times. Haha. Trying to recall FX loading procedures. I think FXE & FXHD load their own trucks, but FXG has loaders.? Correct me if I'm wrong, Sandy. Also FXG & FXHD load out of the same buildings & sometimes swap packages. That's why sometimes you'll see a FXG truck in a resi. neighborhood when mostly they deliver bulk & businesses. Usually happens when irregulars are involved. Seems like all FXG trucks are 1000's or 1200's too. Way too much bulk for this cat!

10 point

And how much of that 300 mile route is stem time?
How many miles and time does it take to get from your center to the route? Route density, distance between stops, and many other variables can make 2 routes with the same total mileage completely different.
Ok well saying it takes 4 express guys to do your route is basically a lie lol theres usually 2 or 3 ups guys on 1 express route
image (2).jpg

10 point

FedEx bought too many companies when they were expanding and slapped the FedEx label on everything. Leaving behind a confusing mess.
They capitalised on our work stoppage but yet they were in ltl and logistics with freight way before we were.They were moving (and probably warehousing) Ford freight for years before UPS bought Overnight. No fdx logos were necessary until they wanted to show the public that they were bigger than perceived.

They had HD delivering attorney offices a few years ago on my former metro route. Without seniority rights and a CBA they can prostitue about anything outside of the air operation.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Ok well saying it takes 4 express guys to do your route is basically a lie lol theres usually 2 or 3 ups guys on 1 express route
I've got two in the morning that delivery separate sides. And two in the afternoon. All different guys. That's 4 guys that cover my area. Both for delivery and pick ups.