Self inflicted injuries

mikeups1978

Back in 2004 I used to hit myself everyday cause I had alot of anger. Supervisors caught on to this and threatened to fire me because I think I was being a danger to myself, and probably making the company look bad. They could take me for a "fitness for duty" test couldn't they? What happens if I'd failed?​

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
You need therapy. in this company we hit bulkhead doors. I thoughr everyone had that understanding. Seriously thow, There is a program for this. It would sound like a liability. If I was your employer I would worry bout u hurting yourself or others around u and it would cause a bad environment in an otherwise pleasent ups atmosphere. Be honest with yourself, you need help, but do it for yourself.

mikeups1978

Yeah why am I talking about things that happened in 04. I get bad thoughts because I can remember all the time the safety supervisor walking really fast towards me thinking I'm going to be taken to the Security office, and that I'm doommmed! I thank the Lord that I'm still there!

Box

Handle with Care
Maybe this guy can take your place

1y4pkg.jpg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I can relate.
About 35 years ago, while in high school, I didn't feel like participating in the square dancing portion of physical education. Took my shoe off and kicked the wall as hard as I could. Resulted in two broken toes and a pass out of phy ed!