Seniority Part Timers Employees Got Screwed Again on Tentative contract!!!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Yeah being a modern woman is so tough.
download (8).jpeg

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Just looking at the economic package so far, I see 7.50 over the 5 years which doesn't seem like much but compare it to 4.15 over 5 years in the last contact. Also need to look at the fact they gave 2.75 right off the bat instead of waiting until the end like they usually do in the previous contracts. Sure more would be better but this is a good start from where we came from in the beginning. PT seniority is getting 23.75 and new hires make 21 starting out. I get it, you where here before blah blah blah. Every driver makes the same after progression it is what it is, deal with it.

HarryWarden

Just looking at the economic package so far, I see 7.50 over the 5 years which doesn't seem like much but compare it to 4.15 over 5 years in the last contact. Also need to look at the fact they gave 2.75 right off the bat instead of waiting until the end like they usually do in the previous contracts. Sure more would be better but this is a good start from where we came from in the beginning. PT seniority is getting 23.75 and new hires make 21 starting out. I get it, you where here before blah blah blah. Every driver makes the same after progression it is what it is, deal with it.
Part time senority is not getting $23.75. I would be happy if that was the case.
, but I have over 10 years senority and will be getting starting wage

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Part time senority is not getting $23.75. I would be happy if that was the case.
, but I have over 10 years senority and will be getting starting wage
Maybe I misunderstood the TA when I read it, so your still upset with getting to 21 an hr? What would you accept as a valid pay rate?

HarryWarden

Maybe I misunderstood the TA when I read it, so your still upset with getting to 21 an hr? What would you accept as a valid pay rate?
Just sucks being here over ten years and getting paid the same as a new hire. When I first started you at least got a $1 hour an hour raise for learning the zip codes and becoming pick off certified, they don’t even do that any more. I’ve actually lost money over the years

Just sucks being here over ten years and getting paid the same as a new hire. When I first started you at least got a $1 hour an hour raise for learning the zip codes and becoming pick off certified, they don’t even do that any more. I’ve actually lost money over the years
You have no idea what your wage will be next week yet, stop bitching just to hear yourself.

542thruNthru

Wage Increases: All current UPS Teamsters, both full-time and part-time, will get $7.50 in raises over the life of the contract, including $2.75 on August 1.

Current part-timers: All current part-timers will be paid at least $21 an hour immediately—and make a minimum of $25.75 by the end of the contract.”

Don't put that trash on here. It's literally on Teamsters.org.