Service Disruptions...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You can type as slowly as you need to comprehend your own bullsheet dude. The scenario you describe rarely happen if at all. But at this point I'm not surprised that someone as yourself who has their nose up management's asss would think this way.

Do you drink when you post here or is your grammar really that bad? I hate to blast the grammar police siren, but geez. If you aren't asked for your input on route structures, I'm pretty sure I know why.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Actually I don't drink. But I think I would if I had to work with and listen to someone like you. And please do blast the grammar police siren. It's probably one of your many talents like suckin on those nuts. How do they taste?

Remember the good old days at FedEx when we didn't hire trash?

CJinx

Engineers aren't useless, but they aren't privy to people attempting to game the system. IE; someone cheats and blows up the numbers, that becomes the norm.

This has recently happened in my station with our morning sort. The manager responsible has chosen to understaff it and have salaried employees(dock managers) doing the job of hourlies(handlers). We end up crushing the labor hours goal; the engineers see it on paper and think our station is kicking ass, they raise the bar to keep the station competitive.