SERVICE Provider

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
....which is why I always say "it's heavier than it looks" when I hand the package to someone, especially if they reach out with just one hand....

I will admit that I have lost a bit of respect for you after having read your last two posts.
Not that I care but this guy was not 600 lbs. had maybe 30 lbs on me and was a little shorter. If the customer had taken a few steps towards me I would of said watch it its heavy. It was the total disrepect that I was below him and needed to carry it all the way to him that got him what he deserved.

Ups long ago took away my ability to be a service provider. Grandma shouldn't order 80 lb recliners with no plan on how to get it inside. I don't care if your grandpa cousin sisters boyfriend worked at ups one Xmas. These people are not my friends and frankly the only thing I give a :censored2: about is getting all the packages off my truck ASAP.

This is not my choice this is how my employer wants it to be.

Mack Grant

Or put the parcels outside the letter box. Or put USPS or Fed Ex parcels in our letter boxes. LMAO.

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal
Have a letterbox on my route and have seen these same things. Surprising when it sits less than 1 foot from a Fedex drop box.
People always stop me when I'm out delivering and want to give me packages for the post office or fedex. But by far the best is when they want to give you some package, partially taped, with no label at all or drop this garbage in the letter box.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have a old dude who must be about 70/75, who I'm pretty sure is a widow. He gets a few CODs a month and I know it's gonna be a good 10 min stop. He always has me step in to the kitchen as he writes the check out, or try's too, but boy he is happy as hell just too shoot the crap with a young man(I'm far from young) for a few min. And it probably is his only human contact for the day maybe week, so I always smile be polite and not rush him and chat up the weather or whatever. Good way too use my 10 min break plus it makes all the other crap going on that day seem kinda small in the big picture.
No way in hell I would code out a 10 minute break while waiting on a cod. I would treat the stop exactly as you did except it would not be a break,overtime yes break no