SFA results are in

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What? Didn't you eat them all already, along with all the paste?
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

I love purple and orange crayons, mixed with the paste. It tastes great, especially when you wash it down with a big slug of Kool-Aid.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Didn't you guys make it a point to refuse to take the survey? Now you complain that the results are artificially inflated; which is the case because folks that would otherwise cast negative votes across the board opted not to. ;)

It's like whining about the winner of the election when you didn't vote.

These are probably the same people who would allow their kids to "opt out" of Common Core testing.

vantexan

Didn't you guys make it a point to refuse to take the survey? Now you complain that the results are artificially inflated; which is the case because folks that would otherwise cast negative votes across the board opted not to. ;)

It's like whining about the winner of the election when you didn't vote.
It's sort of like voting in a dictatorship where El Presidente wins with 95% of the vote. Everyone knows it's a sham. What FedEx wants is high marks with 100% participation. Probably can't win industry awards with 70% participation(I'm guessing).

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's sort of like voting in a dictatorship where El Presidente wins with 95% of the vote. Everyone knows it's a sham. What FedEx wants is high marks with 100% participation. Probably can't win industry awards with 70% participation(I'm guessing).

The SFA is analogous to the "elections" in North Korea, where there is 100% support for Dear Leader.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
My manager told me he scored several points higher than last year. But I should also say he used campaign funds ie: he gave out 4 bravo Zulus awards to the members of his work group who he thought would screw him on his SFA. These employees are not bad guys, but I should say they are frustrated with his management style or lack there of. And the BZ's they received were for nothing special at all. Like campaigning, shaking hands and kissing babies, and using petty cash for the "votes." LOL

Is that a mark against him for buying votes or against the hourlies who allow themselves to be bought?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

The results aren't artificially inflated. They reflect the sentiments of those who participated. It's funny though that their efforts at voicing displeasure resulted in higher scores. I guess they slept through math class.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The results aren't artificially inflated. They reflect the sentiments of those who participated. It's funny though that their efforts at voicing displeasure resulted in higher scores. I guess they slept through math class.

The numbers are whatever they (upper management) decide they will be. Please show me the independent third party that verifies the SFA isn't anything but a fairytale created by our "leadership".

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Oh I see it's that time again where MT3 sends you here to muddy the waters and blow smoke.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's like grading your own test paper in college and telling your professor how 'honest' you are.

In my workgroup, the score for "get paid fairly" went from 12% last year to 63%. No fricking way anyone can EVER convince me that is an honest reflection of my workgroup's score.