SFA results are in

overflowed

Always has been. If any of you new employees are lurking here you need to understand they have no interest in your opinion or input on the matter.

Last edited:

Serf

Is that a mark against him for buying votes or against the hourlies who allow themselves to be bought?
Good point. It worked. My Manager claims he did slightly better than last SFA. He "bought" the low hanging fruit, and it worked!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Always has been. If any of you new employees are lurking here you need to understand they have no interest in your opinion or input on the matter.
If any of you new employees are lurking here you need to understand they have no interest in your opinion or input on ANY matter.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
The numbers are whatever they (upper management) decide they will be. Please show me the independent third party that verifies the SFA isn't anything but a fairytale created by our "leadership".

Please show me any independent third party verification that the numbers aren't accurate. If they were fudging the numbers, they'd be higher.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
A totally ignorant statement on your part. Anything above a zero is too high.

An ignorant statement would be something like, "Express is going to be a strictly overnight service."
Or, "Express is going to require most FT'ers to work long split shifts."
Or, "Ground is hauling Express ULDs."
Or, "Express is targeting the more-tenured hourly employees for termination."
Or, "MT3 flies from ORD to MEM daily on a private jet."
Or, "Ground will deliver all Express Two Day and Express Saver freight."
Or any of the other crazy crap that was posted here, argued to no end, and then turned out to not be true.

vantexan

Here's one for you...Freight guy told a coworker that come June 1st FedEx is eliminating 2 personal days(or maybe floating holidays)per year for Freight employees. Also they are losing sick days. If they call in sick they have to take a vacation day. I wonder if that's in the works for Express? If they do the sick day thing we'd lose our bonus too.

dezguy

Here's one for you...Freight guy told a coworker that come June 1st FedEx is eliminating 2 personal days(or maybe floating holidays)per year for Freight employees. Also they are losing sick days. If they call in sick they have to take a vacation day. I wonder if that's in the works for Express? If they do the sick day thing we'd lose our bonus too.
I've been saying for years, the next thing they're taking from us is floaters and PB's. They have already made sick days 70% pay for us up here. I can see them reducing that to 50% and then eliminating sick days all together within the next 10-15 years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've been saying for years, the next thing they're taking from us is floaters and PB's. They have already made sick days 70% pay for us up here. I can see them reducing that to 50% and then eliminating sick days all together within the next 10-15 years.

70% pay when you use a sick day?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
An ignorant statement would be something like, "Express is going to be a strictly overnight service."
Or, "Express is going to require most FT'ers to work long split shifts."
Or, "Ground is hauling Express ULDs."
Or, "Express is targeting the more-tenured hourly employees for termination."
Or, "MT3 flies from ORD to MEM daily on a private jet."
Or, "Ground will deliver all Express Two Day and Express Saver freight."
Or any of the other crazy crap that was posted here, argued to no end, and then turned out to not be true.

Keep trying to divert us, Dano. The point is that the SFA is a fake. Here are responses to your charges.

1. If DRA had been successful, this is exactly what they would have done.
2. Ground IS hauling Express ULDs.
3. Yes. Older employees who are topped-out (not 60 year-old new hires) are being targeted.
4. Neither proven or dis-proven. Probably true.
5. Again, if they could have gotten away with it, Ground would have been delivering E2 and XS.

You're a steaming pile, pal. Shove it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You always lose the argument with your personal attacks. There's really no need for it.

You know something...I really don't care. Dano is nothing but a spokesperson for FDX, and I guess you cannot figure that out. I'll decide what is necessary in terms of the words I use.

MAKAVELI

That's interesting because Freight is in the middle of a heated organizing campaign. I also know they won't be eliminating sick leave here in California as it will be required by law starting in July.

MAKAVELI

That's interesting because Freight is in the middle of a heated organizing campaign. I also know they won't be eliminating sick leave here in California as it will be required by law starting in July.

Cactus

As if you know anything about college, LOL!
I know plenty about it you dork.

Too bad you were so excited about graduating from 3rd grade that you couldn't stand still in front of the mirror during your morning shave.

Cactus

Please show me any independent third party verification that the numbers aren't accurate. If they were fudging the numbers, they'd be higher.
That'll be next year.

Show us the numbers weren't tampered with Jethro uh, I mean Dano shill. Remember we asked you first. Falsification is a management specialty especially from your big idol, Fred