SFA results are in

overflowed

Here's one for you...Freight guy told a coworker that come June 1st FedEx is eliminating 2 personal days(or maybe floating holidays)per year for Freight employees. Also they are losing sick days. If they call in sick they have to take a vacation day. I wonder if that's in the works for Express? If they do the sick day thing we'd lose our bonus too.
If you look at their facebook page it looks like they're gathering steam with this thing. Good on them.

dezguy

That sucks! They took 5 sick days away from us years ago.
They tried that years ago but it didn't curb sick calls like they expected. So now they're trying this and again, it's not curbing sick calls.

I guess they figure taking stuff away will stop us from using sick days when all it does is piss people off, leading to people not caring whether the station is short staff or not.

El Morado Diablo

I would say our sick calls are much higher than they've been in the past. It's primarily due to the over-staffing of the station. We have people calling in sick who are justifying it by saying, "Hey, at least I'll get paid 8 hours for the day". That's what happens when management backs up start times and expects people to take long breaks on light days. It hasn't hurt our service but that's only because the PT's have agreed to pick-up the slack.