Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 point

"Make up all that crap"?

We had two members of management taken out of service for as yet unknown reasons. One came back to work yesterday and received a very warm reception, which he genuinely appreciated. It is the general consensus that the other will not be coming back.

Are you all caught up now or should I type a bit more slowly?
Type something that we'll actually care about. Slow or fast.
TTKU

10 point

By the way, you've been there long enough to know that if they got promoted other management would tell you. They tell you that no matter what.
Since no one's saying anything it must be an internal issue that doesn't need divulged unless it involves changing your timecard (or manipulating pick up pcs, etc if you're on bonus) but I'm sure you watch that.

It's not our company so the rest of the story is only fodder for worthless gossip and if you like(d) them you're doing them a great disservice by posting this on line.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It's funny...As soon as I started reading the "dog in the ditch" comment, I felt that it was used because the person has a dog as an Avatar and was intended to hurt her deeply.
I then thought that a real man would recognize when he hurt someone, whether male or female, and offer an apology because their FEELINGS were hurt.
Some will say: "Grow up and get thicker skin", but I believe that care for others' feelings BEFORE and also AFTER one has affected them is a basic human trait.
EXCEPT.....those that are simply internally struggling and their only release is to make others feel worse than they feel themselves.
THEN, the perp will counter angrily that they "are not unhappy GDI!!!)

That's my take on it.

Sea Lawyer

BTW Dave, you should be driven to salvage this issue. The issue is not you defending your "honor", but healing someone that was deeply offended.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It's funny...As soon as I started reading the "dog in the ditch" comment, I felt that it was used because the person has a dog as an Avatar and was intended to hurt her deeply.
I then thought that a real man would recognize when he hurt someone, whether male or female, and offer an apology because their FEELINGS were hurt.
Some will say: "Grow up and get thicker skin", but I believe that care for others' feelings BEFORE and also AFTER one has affected them is a basic human trait.
EXCEPT.....those that are simply internally struggling and their only release is to make others feel worse than they feel themselves.
THEN, the perp will counter angrily that they "are not unhappy GDI!!!)

That's my take on it.

Sea Lawyer

BTW Dave, you should be driven to salvage this issue. The issue is not you defending your "honor", but healing someone that was deeply offended.
Baaaam!!!

That's it

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, Dave does it to himself and to you.
That is his intent.
That is why I pass over his snarky posts .. I'm not going to be his puppet.

Just a sock monkey then?

iipsrv.fcgi

wayfair

swollen member
"Make up all that crap"?

We had two members of management taken out of service for as yet unknown reasons. One came back to work yesterday and received a very warm reception, which he genuinely appreciated. It is the general consensus that the other will not be coming back.

How many OMS people work your center?

So, you are trying to say, NO ONE knows??

BS, way to drag this out 10 pages now.

Ask the question, What's in the box???

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How many OMS people work your center?

So, you are trying to say, NO ONE knows??

BS, way to drag this out 10 pages now.

Ask the question, What's in the box???

As of this morning absolutely no one knows why they were taken out of service and why only one of them has been allowed to return to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.