Shake Up in the BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Most of us are good, Tooner.

Dave is a pimple on the backside of humanity.
And I know that. I have one person in a million against me. Maybe a little more, but I havent seen any. , its all good. Let the community decide.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have been reading your posts here for years. You remind me of a female co-worker at my center that I have worked with for over 30yrs. First as a preloader and then as fellow drivers. I consider her a friend and respect her as a co-worker.

You are right about other drivers not letting someone disrespect you. If someone ever spoke to her like this they would have to deal with me. I am sure your co-workers feel the same way.
My co workers I dont even know feel the same way, I am good with that.

10 point

AP just released it:

It was uncovered by LP that sometime in the last ten years they had told the truth. There's a Zero Tolerance policy for that kind of behavior.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Because you are a dipstick?
Your agitation very well could have pushed Dave to respond to Toons in the way he did.

You should be proud.
Don't put that on me. I'm not responsible for Dave's behavior and I certainly didn't make Dave write his disgusting comments. You're giving him a free pass to being that way by deflecting the blame onto others when only he is the only one who is responsible for his actions in his life.

Instead of calling me dipstick, why don't you acknowledge that?

I've never had an issue with you. In fact I agree a lot with what you post. What's your problem with me?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Don't put that on me. I'm not responsible for Dave's behavior and I certainly didn't make Dave write his disgusting comments. You're giving him a free pass to being that way by deflecting the blame onto others when only he is the only one who is responsible for his actions in his life.

Instead of calling me dipstick, why don't you acknowledge that?

You had nothing to do with it.

If you go back at look you will see that Tooner made several disparaging comments without provocation about me before I decided to express my opinion of her. Had she kept her mouth shut none of this would have transpired.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You had nothing to do with it.

If you go back at look you will see that Tooner made several disparaging comments without provocation about me before I decided to express my opinion of her. Had she kept her mouth shut none of this would have transpired.
Your comment to her was still way out of line about the dog

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Clean your glasses.
Or maybe you need thicker skin if you think her comments were out of line.

You're 10x harsher to her and other people and not only do you get away with it. You have others blaming others for YOUR behavior.

If that doesn't scream hypocrite, well....

Maybe you should stop being the way you are towards people and you wouldn't get called out on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.