Share a secret

UPSERNOJ

For me, BC has been getting just a tad bit boring. Lets spice things up. Let all of us BC'ers share a little secret about ourselves. Tell us something about yourself that no one knows.

raceanoncr

Well, I kinda hate to share this...I'm real ashamed to reveal it...I even was told by my, then, soon-to-be wife...I'm blushing as I type...Oh, it's too horrible, I CAN'T!!!!

Well, maybe I can. At the time, living alone for many years, I had to cook for myself (oh, man, this is painful!). I invited my girlfriend over for dinner. She asked what she could do to help. I handed her a knife and asked her to cut the lettuce. She promptly informed me that you don't CUT lettuce, you TEAR lettuce so's not to make the edges brown for later.

After that incident, a few weeks later, I told her I did something (oh, geez, do I HAVE to tell this?) that she wouldn't like. After what seemed like an eternity of dead silence passed, I said I CUT the lettuce after she left that day.

There, I did it! I feel so relieved! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

over9five

Staff member
OMG, I can't believe you revealed that, Race!

I thought this would be a light-hearted thread, but that was a little too intense. Some things should never be told!

bumped

My dark, dirty secret is I like to watch Project Runway. A reality show where people that actually have talent.

Well, I kinda hate to share this...I'm real ashamed to reveal it...I even was told by my, then, soon-to-be wife...I'm blushing as I type...Oh, it's too horrible, I CAN'T!!!!

Well, maybe I can. At the time, living alone for many years, I had to cook for myself (oh, man, this is painful!). I invited my girlfriend over for dinner. She asked what she could do to help. I handed her a knife and asked her to cut the lettuce. She promptly informed me that you don't CUT lettuce, you TEAR lettuce so's not to make the edges brown for later.

After that incident, a few weeks later, I told her I did something (oh, geez, do I HAVE to tell this?) that she wouldn't like. After what seemed like an eternity of dead silence passed, I said I CUT the lettuce after she left that day.

There, I did it! I feel so relieved! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

How long did you date before you cut the cheese?

Ghost in the Darkness

My dark, dirty secret is I like to watch Project Runway. A reality show where people that actually have talent.

My gf watches that too and America's next top model. I hate them both with a passion but atleast top model has models to look at. I let her have control of the tv most of the year until football season and then Saturdays and Sundays (Monday and Thurs nights too) are mine. Any UFC nights (usually only Wed and Sat) are also mine uncontested too.

Ghost in the Darkness

I am more likely to wash my hands after using a public restroom if someone else is there in the bathroom too.

I always try not not to touch anything in public bathrooms. I usually kick the door open to get in, I kick the flush lever with my foot, use my pinky fingure under my shirt to open the door to get out.

My big secret is I don't like odd numbers with the exception of 7.

City Driver

I always try not not to touch anything in public bathrooms. I usually kick the door open to get in, I kick the flush lever with my foot, use my pinky fingure under my shirt to open the door to get out.

My big secret is I don't like odd numbers with the exception of 7.

whenever i decide to stray from my normal habits and use the indoor plumbing, i ALWAYS use my foot to flush the toilet (in public restrooms i mean)

Cookdaddy

I am a great American. Decorated war vet.
I also can call it as it is.
BTW, brush up on your grammar and spelling.

I like to antagonize airline mechanics on BC
" For your resistance. I shall take great pleasure in tracking you down-and making the kill...You are superior to no one! Never underestimate your prey or disrespect its abilities. If you do you will become the hunted. When the opposing army invades this city, remember my words. You are mine, now and after death!
-Alpha Hirogen- Star Trek Voyager

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I graduated from a women's liberal arts and sciences catholic college.

When I attended this college; I was a 1.800.operator for a phone service.

(Is that juicy?):happy2: