Share a secret

rod

Retired 22 years
3 secret observations:

1. High School girls get sluttier & sluttier every year.
2.Google Maps need an "Avoid Getto" routing option.
3. There is a great need for a "sarcasim" font

D

Dis-organized Labor

Cookdaddy
STARFLEET MEMBER

Re: Local 2727 UPDATE
You are right, but we both know that's not going to happen. They begged, they pleaded, they cried, Fed-Ex is non-union. They have to get unionized if we are to play on a level playing field. Well, that is about to happen, but, you and I both know they will have a new reason to begg, plead and cry at every contract they negotiate, just the way it is and always will be.[/quote]
"There's a story I heard as a child, a parable, and I never forgot it. A Scorpion was walking along the bank of a river, wondering how to get to the other side. Suddenly he saw a fox. He asked the fox to take him on his back to the other side of the river. The fox said, 'No. If I did that you will sting me, and I will drown.' The scorpion assures him, ' If I did that, we would both drown'. So the fox thought about it, and finally agreed. So the scorpion climbed on his back, and the fox began to swim. But halfway across the river the scorpion stung him. As the poison filled his veins, the fox turned to the scorpion and said,' Why did you do that? Now you'll drown,too.' 'I could'nt help it,' said the scorpion. 'Its my nature.' "
-Chakotay- Star Trek Voyager

Here's a big secret. Trekkies are Geeks!

sosocal

Every morning when my Division manager goes through his rants and raves on the daily conference call - me and the other managers secrety instant message each other with perfect responses that will undoubtedly send him into tantrums of rage -- and then we rate on the rage-o-meter.....Sometimes we will all pitch in a couple bucks for brilliant response like "it is what it is"....I just got $25 bucks for fitting in the phrase "orange whip is demonized" without it being questioned....I fit it cleverly between my report on NDPPH and PAS numbers...It souned good and blended nicely. (I am getting good!!!)