Share a secret

QKRSTKR

Wait until the first time a woman answers the door nude, or nearly nude. You will be amazed at the lengths women will go to get your attention! NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

On my rte, that is always a "yes I do need a signature." :wink2:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
On my rte, that is always a "yes I do need a signature." :wink2:

Signatures aren't always needed?

The Fed Ex and UPS driver always stop after I get home from work. I even get LTL deliveries from Conway.

I live in a clothing optional home and I keep a pink sheet by the door to wrap my glory in, just for those annoying occasions we get another and an another delivery.

It never fails.
The driver, male or female, hands me the package.
I hold it in one hand, then I am handed a stylus to sign a board.
I forget I am holding up my pink sheet with that other hand and the next thing you know I am bare.

I apologize over and over again!!

It wouldn't be so bad if more of those packages said Zappo's.
I could be excited that my shoes arrived and have an excuse to drop the sheet on purpose!!!:happy-very:

If that was the case...is the stylus the only stick you would hand me?:wink2:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

The Fed Ex and UPS driver always stop after I get home from work. I even get LTL deliveries from Conway.

I live in a clothing optional home and I keep a pink sheet by the door to wrap my glory in, just for those annoying occasions we get another and an another delivery.

It never fails.
I forget I am holding up my pink sheet with that other hand and the next thing you know I am bare.

I could be excited that my shoes arrived and have an excuse to drop the sheet on purpose!!!:happy-very:

That would depend on the quality of the unwrapped glory.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This is the only one that's believable, the rest? Are we to think you're some kind of "God's gift" to women?

Was not implying I was special or anything like that, thought I made that clear. :knockedout: Also made it clear that there was nowhere else to post that type of stuff except secrets considering I dont really want to talk about it with the sig. other.

Big Babooba

It never fails.

I've played this game before! Believe me, no apologies are necessary! :wink2:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

It never fails.

I'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:surprised:

Not one guy has asked where you live yet. LMAO soooooo, wheeeere doooooo you live? :wink2:

Big Babooba

It never fails.

I'm a real klutz. I would surely drop it on the floor.:wink2:

A

anonymous6

dumb idea.

if i told my secret , i would have to kill everyone who read it.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Not really sharing a secret here (well my fiance would probably not want to hear this)

In 2 weeks on road Ive been:

Offered sex once (friend)
Flirted with maybe 10-15 times (friend)
Offered dates with 2 younger gals, possibly 3
Hit on by two gay men

l I know this comes across as naive rookie talk but didnt know where else to put it. :)

I have never been hit on.:biting:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I will come out of the closet, and with complete self confidence and security in my manhood I will admit to everyone here....that I am a big fan of ABBA.

Dancing Queen - ABBA