Share The Pain

hangin455

It's that time of year again where all management are asked to kick in to the UPSPAC. When only management owned UPS it made a lot of sense to only ask management to contribute. Now the stock is all over the place. Doesn't it make sense to ask ALL the share holders to contribute? If the contributionas are really voluntary than why aren't contribution forms mailed to my house instead of being handed to me by my manager. Here's an idea - mail the contrubition forms to all shareholders of record like they do for proxies.

constructively dissatisfi

It's that time of year again where all management are asked to kick in to the UPSPAC. When only management owned UPS it made a lot of sense to only ask management to contribute. Now the stock is all over the place. Doesn't it make sense to ask ALL the share holders to contribute? If the contributionas are really voluntary than why aren't contribution forms mailed to my house instead of being handed to me by my manager. Here's an idea - mail the contrubition forms to all shareholders of record like they do for proxies.

It's important to contribute. There's important pension reform legislation they want to support with your money. When the legislation passes they will reform your pension.

Channahon

Boiled is right. There are contribution guidelines based on levels of managment. It is a personal decision on how much to contribute if you choose to do so.

Six Sides

Mail it and include the United Way form!!