UPSPAC

DiadesSuk

It is illegal to require it.
Get your manager on a recording basically requiring it.

Profit.
lol UPS management is trained in this process. At NO POINT will they ever say its mandatory.. They're not dumb. If your managers can keep forced retirement and VSAP/RSAP quiet for 6months +, they know their careers are on the line if they were to ever remotely int at its mandatory. They force your hand in other ways.

wilberforce15

lol UPS management is trained in this process. At NO POINT will they ever say its mandatory.. They're not dumb. If your managers can keep forced retirement and VSAP/RSAP quiet for 6months +, they know their careers are on the line if they were to ever remotely int at its mandatory. They force your hand in other ways.
I've heard it myself. It's always in a closed room.
They won't use the word "mandatory."
It will be "I thought you were pursuing promotion" in response to not giving. That's the same thing as mandatory, and just as illegal.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yes- they are dumb.