Shattiest Package To Deliver

Shattiest packages to deliver

• Walmart Boxes (usually dog food but any box counts)

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Sams Club

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trampoline

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Generator

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Mattress

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Lately, anything with this sticker:
20200601_133239-1.jpg

This covid peak season is starting to wear me down. It never ended in January...

Basically, I feel like a 22.4 driver on the eggplant side.

I preload most of the irregs into big bertha rental box trucks, then line up misc smalls and leftover irreg or 3 to make a junk route for myself.

After driving around 150 miles + to deliver them, I'll go help another driver or 2 by taking stops off them or helping with pickups.

aka cleanup driver. Not bad; I haven't done over 200 stops since I was assigned this role in my crew

Last edited:

Est.1998

I had a box of HelloFresh go bad on me the other day. 92 degrees outside and of course it was my last delivery. But when I had 15 stops left I noticed a "juice like liquid" on the shelf accompanied by a god awful smell. Triple bagged it in DR bags after sheeting it as damaged and could still smell it. Must have been some meat. They need to step up their packaging game like Omaha Steaks
Hello Fresh is usually shipper release.
I deliver them no matter what condition it's in.
Funny thing is, no one ever answers the door or be outside when I'm delivering those.

churn n’ burn

Anything over 70+ usually sucks to deliver. These often take up space and make it harder to move around in the back. Makes it worse when the pkg is tore up, falling apart, or won't fit on a hand-truck. But honestly, all these boxes of alcohol have been the "shattiest to deliver." From making sure they are secured on shelf properly to having to ring and wait at doorbells more than usual. Then when the customer misses the delivery they call in to see if I will reattempt. SMH

JJinVA

Hello Fresh is usually shipper release.
I deliver them no matter what condition it's in.
Funny thing is, no one ever answers the door or be outside when I'm delivering those.

Funny you say that. Ive noticed that too. Here, let me just leave your box of lightly protected semi-luke-warm food out in the summer heat to be baked by the time you get home.

That and it seems like everyone is always home when Im running committed air..........except for the air packages that require a signature. Its like, you know its coming, you know it requires a signature, but youve made no arrangements to take care of that lol. Not even a note to leave it with a neighbor or anything. The first thing I do when I pull up to a sig req air stop is start my service cross because 9.9 out of 10 times they arent there

Est.1998

Funny you say that. Ive noticed that too. Here, let me just leave your box of lightly protected semi-luke-warm food out in the summer heat to be baked by the time you get home.

That and it seems like everyone is always home when Im running committed air..........except for the air packages that require a signature. Its like, you know its coming, you know it requires a signature, but youve made no arrangements to take care of that lol. Not even a note to leave it with a neighbor or anything. The first thing I do when I pull up to a sig req air stop is start my service cross because 9.9 out of 10 times they arent there
I agree.
By the time we leave the building, it's after 9am.
Even people who worked 3rd shift are usually awake at this time but for some reason, people with NDA that needs a signature are asleep.
Nothing upsets me more than after the first attempt, you leave the notice and come back the next day. Notice is missing and they still don't answer the door.

JJinVA

I agree.
By the time we leave the building, it's after 9am.
Even people who worked 3rd shift are usually awake at this time but for some reason, people with NDA that needs a signature are asleep.
Nothing upsets me more than after the first attempt, you leave the notice and come back the next day. Notice is missing and they still don't answer the door.

Hilarious. I had 3 like that on the same street one day, 2 attempts on NDA, both times not in.