Sheeted pkg during lunch as ni1, again....

calcio56

So what do you all do with the package once you get back to the truck?

I whip mine straight TO THE BACK!!

Sent using BrownCafe App

novadriver

If you can't grasp the concept of no closed business between twelve and one or after five, maybe UPS'n isn't for you?

Most rookies make their mistakes because they don't understand why they're told not to do certain things that no a normal person don't make any sense.

An easy fix would be to eat lunch from 1200-1300 every day until you learn why it's best not to sheet pkgs NI1 during those times.
thats exactly what im going to do from now on... i thought of that solution today after mentally beating myself up lol

mrbrownstone

My sup told me if I get to a business between 12-1 and can't get back there prerecord the stop then make sure to remember to sheet it NI1 after 1. I am not telling you to necessarily do that but I have.

I am simply working as instructed.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

laffter

There is no reason to be delivering business after 5!

Sent using BrownCafe App

One of the routes I load in the morning has a business sequenced in the 7000's or 8000's on the daily basis. Basically, in with the resis. Of course, me knowing how the driver runs the route and that he gets NDA for them every day, I put them up front near his early deliveries. Imagine a coverage guy running it for the first time... Sometimes it's sequenced to the very end of the 8000's. There's no way you'd ever be able to deliver them if you followed EDD.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
SADLY THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL END IS WHEN THEY WALK YOU OUT OF THE BUILDING, THAT'S WHY WE HAVE OUR DIAD TRAINING SO THEY CAN BRING THE HAMMER ON YOU LATER.

Re-Raise

My center called me the other day because I sheeted a place as Out of Business between 12 and 1. They made me void it and sheet it again.

I told them they might be back in business by now.. and I just got silence on the other end.

9.5er

My favorite is when they ask me to resheet a call tag as NR after 1300.
Yeah had that happen a few weeks ago. Sheeted a dish net call tag as NR1. Sup called to have me void and resheet after 1. I asked him why since it was a residential stop. He said he didn't know and just to do it.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
i got written up for missed delivery yesterday, (sheeted between 12-1) and i think i did it twice again yesterday lmaoo......

abusiness customer gave me a pkg i delivered to wrong address today loll

oh snap, i stop complete most stuff in the truck lmaooo

I was written up yesterday, for sheeting business stop on thursday as ni1 from 12-1pm, and I think I did it twice yesterday lolol.

My filling came out of my tooth today to, and now I'm in the precarious position of either getting my tooth fixed or possibly getting dq'd... Tough life

It seems like you think everything you do wrong is a big joke. Looking at your previous posts, I would suggest going and getting your tooth fixed. At least that way at your new job, you can start fresh with a great smile and not be faced with such a dilemma of taking things seriously and doing them right making over $30 an hour.

margaritaville

Run into a lot of grey areas on saturday.

Example one: have a saver to deliver at 12:05. Youre done delivering all your commits and most saturday drivers are done by 12. Do you sit there and wait an hour? For a business that wont re-open on a saturday?

Example Two: You get a shipper release package for a multiple story office building. The office building is closed on weekends and in a busy part of down. So you obviously cant reach the 5th floor and cant get in the building. Do you leave it outside the building where it will most likely either get stolen or not delivered to the correct floor.

Type of questions that management has no answer to. But then might complain at you since they are forced to by a higher up.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Run into a lot of grey areas on saturday.

Example one: have a saver to deliver at 12:05. Youre done delivering all your commits and most saturday drivers are done by 12. Do you sit there and wait an hour? For a business that wont re-open on a saturday?

Example Two: You get a shipper release package for a multiple story office building. The office building is closed on weekends and in a busy part of down. So you obviously cant reach the 5th floor and cant get in the building. Do you leave it outside the building where it will most likely either get stolen or not delivered to the correct floor.

Type of questions that management has no answer to. But then might complain at you since they are forced to by a higher up.
Example 1: You notify your management team on what they want you to do, considering it's a Saturday. The whole point behind the 12-1 is in the minds of UPS, during regular workdays (M-friend), the world stops at that time for lunch.

Example 2: it's shipper release, you leave it at the closest possible area, the shipper has released UPS of all liability, as such you service the customer and do as they asked, releasing it to the closest location you are able to, in which case might be the downstairs lobby or outside the front doors. Again, the customer has given UPS the authorization to leave it in areas we as a company normally wouldn't.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you sheet ni or clo between 12-1 the center gets automatically notified. Also with Nr1 for call tags. When ever I (or other drivers) do it we get a message to void it out and resheet.

Sent using BrownCafe App
WHAT? NR1,NR2,NR3 on most dish network call tags. No one ever said a word to me.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
its true. NR1 on res call tag shows up on that report and hits center as missed if not resheeted. Stupid but true. Workaround if res calltag and between 12-1 is to NI1 but you have to fill out infonotice and scan it. Since there is nothing wrong with sheeting up res during lunch hours you arent doing anything unethical.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My sup told me if I get to a business between 12-1 and can't get back there prerecord the stop then make sure to remember to sheet it NI1 after 1. I am not telling you to necessarily do that but I have.

Sent using BrownCafe App
No, you're falsifying as instructed. Don't do it. Take it from someone who has seen a LOT of selective amnesia from management when questioned.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

Sent using BrownCafe App
That's what I do prerecord at the stop and closed 1 after 1pm. That way if you sheet it up somewhere else besides wheres its at they cant say nothing. But then again I wouldn't even get a second look for that 1 cause they know I aint sheeting stuff up squirley lol.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
One of the routes I load in the morning has a business sequenced in the 7000's or 8000's on the daily basis. Basically, in with the resis. Of course, me knowing how the driver runs the route and that he gets NDA for them every day, I put them up front near his early deliveries. Imagine a coverage guy running it for the first time... Sometimes it's sequenced to the very end of the 8000's. There's no way you'd ever be able to deliver them if you followed EDD.
My training route had a business that was PAL'd to the very end of the 6000s. This was because all the rear floor sections were taken, and it was easiest to get the stop out the back. Didn't show up in EDD with the residentials, but in sequence with the rest of the businesses.