Shock-tober!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hey, he called me ignorate...fair game.

Yes, exactly what is "ignorate" mean anyway? Does it mean someone who is pretending to know a lot about Express when they really don't? Or is it someone who says they are something they are not...like a software developer who cannot spell?

vantexan

Yes, exactly what is "ignorate" mean anyway? Does it mean someone who is pretending to know a lot about Express when they really don't? Or is it someone who says they are something they are not...like a software developer who cannot spell?

Possibly an uninformed ingrate?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

119452_600.jpg

SmithBarney

here's one to chew on... our station was just notified that all of our post office dropboxes are being removed 20+ boxes gone.
shocktober? did we lose the USPS account/agreement/contract?

FedEx2000

The DBX agreement expired in June, this contract was not the same one as the contract to move their mail. That one expires next fall.

Kfr1976

Keep yawning coach, I got my promotion after only 5 months of employment at FedEx. It came with instant benefits, 2weeks vacation, and a 70% pay increase!

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Keep yawning coach, I got my promotion after only 5 months of employment at FedEx. It came with instant benefits, 2weeks vacation, and a 70% pay increase!

I have several colleagues just like you that could not hack it at UPS either, all chest beaters...just...like...you.

Congratulations, and welcome to the finger-pointing club. You're going to fit right in for awhile.

* sidenote
My yawning should not be of concern to you anymore; those have been replaced by snoring.
300px-Buddy_christ.jpeg