Shocking moment “reckless delivery man” forces his way in front of HGV in road works and then brake

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Shocking moment “reckless delivery man” forces his way in front of HGV in road works and then brake - Deadline News

SHOCKING footage shows a reckless delivery driver force his way in front of an HGV in dual carriageway roadworks before brake-checking the lorry.

The UPS driver was apparently furious at the HGV for not giving way, even though the lorry driver had let another vehicle in front as they approached the roadworks.

The clip shows the van driver come within inches of the cones and the HGV and he desperately battles to get ahead.

Having done that, the UPS driver risks a pile up by deliberately hitting his brakes.

Ghost in the Darkness

I'm more shocked that shocking was used in the title. Neither driver wanted to give an inch and both were continually checking up to avoid rear ending the white car to keep their position.

rod

Retired 22 years
Shocking moment “reckless delivery man” forces his way in front of HGV in road works and then brake - Deadline News

SHOCKING footage shows a reckless delivery driver force his way in front of an HGV in dual carriageway roadworks before brake-checking the lorry.

The UPS driver was apparently furious at the HGV for not giving way, even though the lorry driver had let another vehicle in front as they approached the roadworks.

The clip shows the van driver come within inches of the cones and the HGV and he desperately battles to get ahead.

Having done that, the UPS driver risks a pile up by deliberately hitting his brakes.

Good thing he didn't try that on me when I was driving an old P400 that was so dented and scratched up. I would have put that car that was videotaping into the wall

Packmule

Looks pretty normal to me. Just the usual crap because there’s a company logo on that van someone tries to make it into something it’s not.