Shockingly Rates going….UP

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I
It's the standard reply to ignorant nonsense. You might as well have told me you saw the ghost of Abraham Lincoln shooting pool.
Visit the Duh-nile academy much?

You think that just because couriers witness a lot of late freight that they’re having hallucinations?

You’d better lay off the Kool-Aid, fast!

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I

Visit the Duh-nile academy much?

You think that just because couriers witness a lot of late freight that they’re having hallucinations?

You’d better lay off the Kool-Aid, fast!
Perhaps you're confused. I'd call you a liar, but that would mean that you know you're not telling the truth. I'd call you stupid, but that'd probably get me in trouble with the mods. So we'll stick with confused.

Cactus

Perhaps you're confused. I'd call you a liar, but that would mean that you know you're not telling the truth. I'd call you stupid, but that'd probably get me in trouble with the mods. So we'll stick with confused.
Just like everything you post here, arrogant and misguided.

So you’re denying that late freight existed pre-covid? Interesting. I’d say you’re pretty stupid for letting corporate convince you of that. Then again it was pretty stupid of you to come crawling back. They must not have liked you very much at the other place. Not hard to see why.

yadig

I can’t speak for all ramps, but our heavyweight a year ago was rarely late. It’s gotten progressively worse since January. If I hv 10 stops of F1, eight are already late on arrival.

Cactus

I can’t speak for all ramps, but our heavyweight a year ago was rarely late. It’s gotten progressively worse since January. If I hv 10 stops of F1, eight are already late on arrival.
Corporate obviously doesn’t care, otherwise the problem would be fixed. Since they don’t care why should they expect the lower ranks to give a damn?

The real question is how long are customers willing to pay premium prices for substandard service?

59 Dano

Just like everything you post here, arrogant and misguided.

So you’re denying that late freight existed pre-covid?
if you disagree with the stupid assertion that freight was late more often than not in 2013 and 2014, Cactus accuses you of denying that freight was ever late pre-Covid.

Just unbelievably laughably stupid reasoning.

Cactus

if you disagree with the stupid assertion that freight was late more often than not in 2013 and 2014, Cactus accuses you of denying that freight was ever late pre-Covid.

Just unbelievably laughably stupid reasoning.
Well the mentally poisoned (like you) obviously wouldn’t understand what I originally said.

You don’t understand the real world do you?

falcon back

I see the main reason the freight has gotten later and later. I retired a few years ago and the place fell apart. I apologize to all my retirement affected.

Cactus

I see the main reason the freight has gotten later and later. I retired a few years ago and the place fell apart. I apologize to all my retirement affected.
E211D31C-2832-41FC-A707-B91C3C93C340.jpeg

59 Dano

Well the mentally poisoned (like you) obviously wouldn’t understand what I originally said.

You don’t understand the real world do you?
I understand exactly what you said. It's nonsense, like just about anything else you post.

Cactus

Give 5 reasons why, all based on my work performance, and all supported by metrics.
Supported by metrics? :lol: That's a laugh.

Feeble attempt there at trying to look important.

Maybe you should ask yourself if you're doing such a "great job" why the service is so crappy

59 Dano

Supported by metrics? :lol: That's a laugh.

Feeble attempt there at trying to look important.

Maybe you should ask yourself if you're doing such a "great job" why the service is so crappy
Still have a lot of people like you in key positions. And my bad, I didn't know the concept of metrics was above your head.

Cactus

Still have a lot of people like you in key positions. And my bad, I didn't know the concept of metrics was above your head.

I could give a rat’s ass about your metrics. Use them for toilet paper why don’t you?

I see you’re blaming poor service on “people like me?” Typical management snobbery and also excuses like that are just a way of trying to hide the fact that your job is meaningless.

floridays

I could give a rat’s ass about your metrics. Use them for toilet paper why don’t you?

I see you’re blaming poor service on “people like me?” Typical management snobbery and also excuses like that are just a way of trying to hide the fact that your job is meaningless.
He step on your ovaries monthly bleeder?