Shockingly Rates going….UP

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I’m sure when you were supposedly a manager the amount of trust and respect your workgroup had for you was anything but overwhelming. Think “worn out your welcome.”
Our performance says otherwise. Try again to deflect from the fact that you know as well as I do that you simply couldn't cut it.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Our performance says otherwise. Try again to deflect from the fact that you know as well as I do that you simply couldn't cut it.
“Our performance says otherwise.” And you expect us to take that at face value? Mmmm….no.

Your only performance was that of a drama queen with your workgroup.

59 Dano

“Our performance says otherwise.” And you expect us to take that at face value? Mmmm….no.

Your only performance was that of a drama queen with your workgroup.
Why would there be drama?

I like how you pick something random like drama and then assume it would be an issue. Love that simpleton logic.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Why would there be drama?

I like how you pick something random like drama and then assume it would be an issue. Love that simpleton logic.
You "managers" especially one's that have gone corporate are all alike for the most part. Memphis trains you to do pull nearly every trick in the book to achieve their ever inflating numbers, or say your ass or your next bonus is on the line. Resorting to guilt trips, grudges, back-stabbing, lying and yes drama are all involved. I suppose they taught you to bark and roll over too?

Since you've risen to the level of shill I guess you're capable of all the above.

59 Dano

You "managers" especially one's that have gone corporate are all alike for the most part. Memphis trains you to do pull nearly every trick in the book to achieve their ever inflating numbers, or say your ass or your next bonus is on the line. Resorting to guilt trips, grudges, back-stabbing, lying and yes drama are all involved. I suppose they taught you to bark and roll over too?

Since you've risen to the level of shill I guess you're capable of all the above.

Always good to hear what that the go-to expert on Memphis corporate management has to say.

59 Dano

Facts scare people like you. You post about what you think you know. I post from what I knew from doing the job for over 40 years. Big difference.
I post something, you say it's wrong, I ask what's wrong about it, and you never do. You're just bacha with less roughness around the edges.

falcon back

I post something, you say it's wrong, I ask what's wrong about it, and you never do. You're just bacha with less roughness around the edges.
I corrected your post about not reporting hitting the boat trailer. You said you do not report if there was no damage even if the customer saw you hit it. Once the courier said his manager said he is to always report striking anything, you changed your story and said you are supposed to report it. That is the most recent even though you will deny it.

59 Dano

I corrected your post about not reporting hitting the boat trailer. You said you do not report if there was no damage even if the customer saw you hit it. Once the courier said his manager said he is to always report striking anything, you changed your story and said you are supposed to report it. That is the most recent even though you will deny it.
LOL, you're out of your mind. I said policy is that you report it, common sense is that you don't if it's no damage. But feel free to repeat a million times "you don't know nothing about stayshuns" and then misrepresent the same incident every single time as your only example.

falcon back

LOL, you're out of your mind. I said policy is that you report it, common sense is that you don't if it's no damage. But feel free to repeat a million times "you don't know nothing about stayshuns" and then misrepresent the same incident every single time as your only example.
Just as I predicted. You stated a number of times there was no reason to report a non event. Then you backtracked when a real station manager was quoted. There are other examples but you will deny them as well.

59 Dano

Just as I predicted. You stated a number of times there was no reason to report a non event. Then you backtracked when a real station manager was quoted.
ROTFLMAO! I never denied what policy said. Keep digging that hole.

There are other examples but you will deny them as well.
Of course there are WINK WINK. That's why you'll argue this one for 100 years.