Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

El Correcto

god is dead
7138E26F-04EE-4906-9A44-2F6023997F54.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
A lot of people load the magazines a round or two short so it doesn't compress the spring. Does it make any difference? Maybe or maybe not but doesn't hurt to do it.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I could never bring myself to buy the raging judge. Not worth it for a meme gun but it’s pretty neat concept.
That thing is a novelty gun. You better hit what you’re aiming at the first time because you probably won’t have the time to re aim and take another shot. That and your wrists will probably be broken.

oldngray

nowhere special
That thing is a novelty gun. You better hit what you’re aiming at the first time because you probably won’t have the time to re aim and take another shot. That and your wrists will probably be broken.
Intimidation. Point that beast at someone and you probably won't ever need to pull the trigger.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
No. It's the compression/decompression action that weakens your spring. Of course when I say "weaken" we're talking immeasurable normal wear.
I’m not talking about the recoil spring. I’m talking about the spring in the magazine.

bbsam

Staff member
So if these

B3AEE555-FC87-44D4-B2A6-8BDE8E987F76.jpeg

Are the same as these

EBD0B6C5-4728-4E1D-BC56-7352427537BE.jpeg

And without either of these people would just use these

AFE7CCF0-E3BD-46E4-B2CA-B73FB760A214.jpeg

Then what is it about these

A1D058D1-B831-4D62-86B5-6308ECAB2476.jpeg

That appeals to the crazies?

bbsam

Staff member
But one is the preferred instrument of mass killings and the others are not.

I’m actually going down your own line of logic. It’s not the guns. It’s mental health. Ok. But that’s not where the conversation ends.