Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

It will be fine

I think you're a fool if you don't carry all the time. All your cool fight moves won't mean crap if the other guy has a knife, a bat, or a gun.
Where do you live where you feel the need to carry all the time? Do you work? If I carried at work I’d lose my company. We live in the safest time in human history, why do you think you need a gun all the time?

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I haven’t been in a fist fight since I was a child. Guns are for pusillanimous. I get it, training to fight is hard and takes discipline, it’s much easier to buy a gun and pretend you’re a big man. The difference is when you know how to fight you carry yourself in a way that makes it clear you aren’t a victim, no one messes with you. You can’t carry at work, I assume you don’t carry all the time, you’re young put in the time and learn how to actually protect yourself.
Look out, we have a badass over here. Haven’t been in a fight since you were a child yet you still talk like you’re Conor Mcgregor.

El Correcto

god is dead
Except that he was a total beta male loser and he probably would have died in a crash on the way there because he was on his phone browsing /Pol or Reddit while driving.

The guy went to a festival with thousands of people and a semi auto gun and only managed to kill three people. FFS, what a loser.
These incels are pathetic till the end, just like that idiot that failed even worse and managed a couple hundred dollars worth of property damage with a rifle before getting shot running away.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
So you walk around town with a gun on your hip? You people are straight nuts if you believe that’s necessary, it’s delusional.
Feels like a belt buckle when I put it on. Not much more intrusive than a piece of jewelry. And since they're something I take a specific interest in anyway it's like taking your favorite shoes out for a walk.