Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I own an extended clip for my glock. I was highlighting how silly it is to use hypotheticals for an argument against guns. End of the day it’s my right, if the government has the nuts to come take my guns so be it, but I’m not handing them over.
Sounded like you were mocking me. Just saying I don’t want to get into a debate about it.

542thruNthru

You forgot scab too you wanna be surftard!

Funny-Fat-Man-Surfing-Image.jpg

Nothing wanna be about it brah!

Yeet

If you really believe randos are going to follow your women home to rape and murder them, you’re living in fear. Where do you live where you really believe this is a likely scenario? It’s a fantasy as likely as winning the lottery. I’m not going to live as though either is actually going to happen.
That’s fine, I respect that. But why are you so offended that I choose to be prepared just in case the unthinkable and unlikely happens? People win the lottery, it happens. And people get murdered in their homes, it happens.

El Correcto

god is dead
Look how wonderful it is when governments take your guns. Check out Venezuela

upload_2019-7-30_21-29-45.jpeg

I feel safer in a society with mass shooters than I do in a society where the government has all the guns.

542thruNthru

That’s fine, I respect that. But why are you so offended that I choose to be prepared just in case the unthinkable and unlikely happens? People win the lottery, it happens. And people get murdered in their homes, it happens.

This is current events man. Everyone is offended about everything.

It will be fine

I’m not offended, I just think it’s a belief that’s unfounded in reality. We live in the safest time in human history. It’s obvious easy access to guns doesn’t make our society safer, we should follow the data.

Yeet

I’m not offended, I just think it’s a belief that’s unfounded in reality. We live in the safest time in human history. It’s obvious easy access to guns doesn’t make our society safer, we should follow the data.
It’s not unfounded in reality, it happens. A lot. But I think we are both wasting our time here. Peace.