Shooting in Gilroy CA. What is The Purpose of An Assault Rifle? Serious Topic.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Your worried about accidentally shooting your wife and kids, but still have a shotgun? Or did I miss something?
Yeah, I’m worried if I have to shoot an intruder that one of my kids might get hit also. Drywall doesn’t stop bullets. I still own one because the off chance of that happening is better than someone breaking into my house and raping my wife or killing my kids. It’s insurance, man. We have it but hope we never have to use it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yeah, I’m worried if I have to shoot an intruder that one of my kids might get hit also. Drywall doesn’t stop bullets. I still own one because the off chance of that happening is better than someone breaking into my house and raping my wife or killing my kids. It’s insurance, man. We have it but hope we never have to use it.
What if someone broke in to steal jewelry, and you shoot them and one of your kids catches stray ammo? Is this a scenario you’re prepared for?

Yeet

What if someone broke in to steal jewelry, and you shoot them and one of your kids catches stray ammo? Is this a scenario you’re prepared for?
Anyone who breaks into a house knowing the owners are home is more than likely armed. No, I’m not prepared for the scenario of hitting my family with friendly fire but I’m also not prepared for the scenario of some armed nutjob holding me hostage while he does what he pleases with my family.

It will be fine

Where do you people live where this is a concern? I lived in a major city in a slowly gentrifying neighborhood where gunfire was just normal nighttime background noise. The thought of owning a gun for protection never crossed my mind.

Yeet

Where do you people live where this is a concern? I lived in a major city in a slowly gentrifying neighborhood where gunfire was just normal nighttime background noise. The thought of owning a gun for protection never crossed my mind.
Can happen anywhere. I read an article one time that 2 men followed a mother and her two daughters home from the grocery store. They broke in, beat and bound the husband to a chair in the basement. The husband later said in court, as he was slipping in and out of consciousness, he could hear the two men raping his wife and daughters. The men killed all three then set fire to the house. The husband managed to escape. I’ll be damned if I let that happen to my family.

It will be fine

Can happen anywhere. I read an article one time that 2 men followed a mother and her two daughters home from the grocery store. They broke in, beat and bound the husband to a chair in the basement. The husband later said in court, as he was slipping in and out of consciousness, he could hear the two men raping his wife and daughters. The men killed all three then set fire to the house. The husband managed to escape.
Cool story. Fear is no way to live.

El Correcto

god is dead
What if ninjas break in to steal the imperial seal and he runs out of ammo then dies an honorable death with his family committing suicide to prevent from being raped.

This is why we need hundo drums and silencers. For midnight ninja intrusions.

Yeet

What if ninjas break in to steal the imperial seal and he runs out of ammo then dies an honorable death with his family committing suicide to prevent from being raped.

Not going to get into a debate about this, man. For some reason people on both sides get really heated. I own one just in case and hope I never have to use it. I’ll leave it at that.

It will be fine

No, horrible story. And I don’t live in fear but I do what I can to prepare for the worst.
If you really believe randos are going to follow your women home to rape and murder them, you’re living in fear. Where do you live where you really believe this is a likely scenario? It’s a fantasy as likely as winning the lottery. I’m not going to live as though either is actually going to happen.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

What if you weren’t an idiot?

El Correcto

god is dead
Not going to get into a debate about this, man. For some reason people on both sides get really heated. I own one just in case and hope I never have to use it. I’ll leave it at that.
I own an extended clip for my glock. I was highlighting how silly it is to use hypotheticals for an argument against guns. End of the day it’s my right, if the government has the nuts to come take my guns so be it, but I’m not handing them over.