Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Yes-right leaning

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • No-right leaning

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

El Correcto

god is dead
It will have to go to the SCOTUS for a ruling before Trump will let any employee in the Executive Branch comply with a subpoena.
I’m talking about the democrats, they are the ones who say it’s a cover up if you don’t show up to their liking and deadlines. I want to see how they behave when confronted under threat of perjury. I imagine it’ll be the same as the republicans have, except more pleading of the fifth.

BrownArmy

Same with Pelosi trying to investigate Trump.

Exactly.

The nonsense about Hillary's crimes and Obama's birthplace has come full circle.

Crybaby Republicans wailing that nothing's getting done (talk to Moscow Mitch about that) and it's so unfair, and Trump on his knees pooping his diaper because 'no President has ever been treated like this'...

Really?

Republicans are crying because Dems aren't letting them get things done?

I'll refer you to Obama's Presidency, where, before the jump, the entire Republican establishment decided to shank him repeatedly.

What goes around comes around.

Don't think for a minute that if Hillary had won in 2016, that the Republicans wouldn't have doubled down on their insurgency.

(And don't think for a minute that Trump would be chasing Biden around the world if Biden wasn't a candidate in 2020...please)

And now, the fountain of Republican tears about how the Dems are being so unfair?

Lmao

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Investigating crime is only a crime to ignorant liberals like you.

OK. When President for Life Xi, or Kim Jung Un demand an investigation of the Trumps, we need to comply. That's your "logic".

Zero difference than what Trump is demanding. Why is it OK for him (besides the illegality) and not for my hypothetical Xi and Un?

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Exactly.

The nonsense about Hillary's crimes and Obama's birthplace has come full circle.

Crybaby Republicans wailing that nothing's getting done (talk to Moscow Mitch about that) and it's so unfair, and Trump on his knees pooping his diaper because 'no President has ever been treated like this'...

Really?

I'll refer you to Obama's Presidency, where, before the jump, the entire Republican establishment decided to shank him repeatedly.

Don't think for a minute that if Hillary had won in 2016, that the Republicans wouldn't have doubled down on their insurgency.

(And don't think for a minute that Trump would be chasing Biden around the world if Biden wasn't a candidate in 2020...please)

And now, the fountain of Republican tears about how the Dems are being so unfair?

Lmao
Sounds like you are feed up with this while I'm getting my jollies off switching back and forth between FOX and MSNBC!

I think those guys on MSNBC are rubbing one out under the table ... they are just giddy with anticipation.

The actual actors aren't that interesting but the pundits sure are!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Exactly.

Really?

Lmao

"Most investigated president EVER!!. "Witchhunt!!, Witch Hoax!!, SO unfair to ME!!" Yep, the tables are turned and listen to them whine from the top down. No principles whatsoever. Just like Trump. "WIN", even if it destroys the country in the process.

BrownArmy

Sounds like you are feed up with this while I'm getting my jollies off switching back and forth between FOX and MSNBC!

I think those guys on MSNBC are rubbing one out under the table ... they are just giddy with anticipation.

The actual actors aren't that interesting but the pundits sure are!

I read an article where this pundit was encouraging ‘libs’ to watch FOX news, so bla bla whatever.

The whole scenario is ridiculous.

I’m not sure that the Trumpatistas have realized that if Trump gets away with all his nonsense, the next D Prez with run that playbook like it’s a Golden Ticket.

Why bother with Congress?

Fk em, Prez has all the power.

That’s great if you like your Prez, if not, not so much.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I read an article where this pundit was encouraging ‘libs’ to watch FOX news, so bla bla whatever.

The whole scenario is ridiculous.

I’m not sure that the Trumpatistas have realized that if Trump gets away with all his nonsense, the next D Prez with run that playbook like it’s a Golden Ticket.

Why bother with Congress?

Fk em, Prez has all the power.

That’s great if you like your Prez, if not, not so much.
You do realize that previous Prez almost certainly did the same thing ... They just did it much more discreetly.

Trump is a bull in a China shop. (pun intended)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You do realize that previous Prez almost certainly did the same thing ... They just did it much more discreetly.

Trump is a bull in a China shop. (pun intended)

Trump is a short bus infant in a China shop, and "Mommy and Daddy" have no consequences for the little brat.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
OK. When President for Life Xi, or Kim Jung Un demand an investigation of the Trumps, we need to comply. That's your "logic".

Zero difference than what Trump is demanding. Why is it OK for him (besides the illegality) and not for my hypothetical Xi and Un?
If Americans are committing crimes in China we need to cooperate with their government. Why wouldn't we?

vantexan

"Most investigated president EVER!!. "Witchhunt!!, Witch Hoax!!, SO unfair to ME!!" Yep, the tables are turned and listen to them whine from the top down. No principles whatsoever. Just like Trump. "WIN", even if it destroys the country in the process.
What tables? Dems keep concocting things that aren't so. We may have not liked Obama but we didn't try to impeach him on Trumped up charges. Yeah, I said Trumped.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not sure if you snowflakes have realized that since Hillary got away with all her nonsense, the R president has run with that playbook like it's a golden ticket.

BrownArmy

Soo what is it you're claiming Trump did wrong then? Nothingberder.

You're calling my apple and throwing down a dump-truck.

These are not equivalent ideas, what Biden allegedly did (with zero evidence supplied) vs. what Trump is doing every day, on national tv.

Are you mainlining the Kool-Aid yet, or still just smoking it?