Should part time employees make the same rate as full time employees?

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Its funny how FT-ers, Who are in the minority, want the PT-ers to support the provision that benefit FT employees , but the support in items for PT employees are rarely reciprocated.

I call this FT greed. They’re getting fat off th hog and care not for sharing.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Its funny how FT-ers, Who are in the minority, want the PT-ers to support the provision that benefit FT employees , but the support in items for PT employees are rarely reciprocated.

20230711_062825.png

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

Straight up trolling. Nobody asked the part timers for anything, and almost everyone here supports higher pay for part timers.

Get lost before I help you find the door.

TeltBender

When I was new here too, I felt the same way.

Then I watched these part timers pass on full time, because they don't want to work.

A union should be able to ensure workers have the dignity of a real full time job. People who only want to work a couple hours a day have lots of other options.
Nice anecdote

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Here is the formula if you want to calculate your monies before dec 16.
FYI: In order to calculate the most accurate total target compensation based on your OIP. you must wait until dec 1. (4pm) to get the average stock price jan. 1- dec. 1 2022.

Ownership incentive(OIP): 2022/2021 eligible holdings (which ever is highest of the two) x average stock price x ownership incentive target (1.035 or 1.03 or 1.0xx)

Background:
Bonus: your 2023 target bonus amount(10%= sups, 20=mgr). All bonuses Must be enter in as 3 significant figures or your numbers will be off. For example; 34% = 1.34 and 17%=1.17
Base: current base salary
Total: current base x current bonus target (1.17) + ownership incentive

Inputs:
Bonus= 1.10
Base= 55,000
Total= 55k*1.17=64,350+1,000=65,350

Formula:

Bonus x base=total

The below formula will give you the new base amount you will receive in 2023.

total/bonus = Base(x)

65,350/1.10 = 59,409.09

Hi there….:salute:

TeltBender

lots of brainiac FTers saying they would rather stay PT if they made $30 an hour so they can make barely $500 a week instead of 2000 a week they make now lol