SHOULD UPS PROVIDE TOILET PAPER

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Sorry you wasted all those words. I was confused that anyone WOULD consider you as extreme. I’ve always admired your reasoned views. Sheesh
Maybe you missed it but @zubenelgenubi and I have had a tumultuous and introduction (I was a dick) relationship but (I think) have found some common ground and respect for each other, so maybe I was taking too much liberty in with my words.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Maybe you missed it but @zubenelgenubi and I have had a tumultuous and introduction (I was a dick) relationship but (I think) have found some common ground and respect for each other, so maybe I was taking too much liberty in with my words.

I always thought you were a swell guy. I love flicking :censored2: back at people who start it, 'cuz I know they can handle it.. Never had anything but admiration for you, even when we disagree on stuff.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I’m not even getting that close to lil’ stinky…

News to me..
1659178071621.png

Do some community service and drop some of this in the bowl before he craps. Stink is gone.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
36BD0EE1-56BD-43F3-B96C-C0051640BDFA.jpeg

This thing would be full of trash and piss bottles after Saturday ground delivery by the 22.4 mafia. Probably a half eaten hoagie and some pizza crust too. You guys should all know, we can’t have nothing nice at UPS, don’t fool yourselves.

Thebrownblob

Go work at a Chinese restaurant for a day and let us know if you still feel the same about UPS.
I have delivered to Many. Health inspectors must be paid off. Another government agency people trust and they should not. And I still feel the same way about UPS. The amount of dust and filth that just appears is mind blowing.

FozziesDeliveries

My center manager brought in a chest freezer and will keep a stock of cases of water. I bring my own but sometimes i will grab a frozen bottle or two if its super hot. I appreciate this because the water fountain water there is nasty, so the bottled water is there for any employee who want to take advantage of it.

I don't know if this has been brought up already because i don't pay enough attention to these threads, but it seems contractually management is supposed to provide drinkable water.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220730-091206_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20220730-091206_Drive.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 53

Thebrownblob

My center manager brought in a chest freezer and will keep a stock of cases of water. I bring my own but sometimes i will grab a frozen bottle or two if its super hot. I appreciate this because the water fountain water there is nasty, so the bottled water is there for any employee who want to take advantage of it.

I don't know if this has been brought up already because i don't pay enough attention to these threads, but it seems contractually management is supposed to provide drinkable water.
I’m not sure how that would be Applied, are we talking about a place like Flint Michigan?

Our ice machines and water fountains are fairly new and they do get serviced. I doubt its that way everywhere.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
you youngsters are so spoiled and soft.

you should be ashamed of yourselves......no standards of professionalism and all this whining and crying all the time.
Completely disagree, every generation thinks the up and coming generation is weaker, soft & have it easier … just letting you know the facts Beech