Should you or Shouldn't you, tip your preloader?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hmm that's interesting. Different all across the country. Here you never get the same loader all year long. You might get 3 different people loading your truck in 1 week. Never the same at my ghettoazz center. And they all freakin blow. Only loaders that are even worth anything are the old school loaders who actually know how to and use their commonsense like YOU DO :bigsmile2:lol.
Still..1200 bucks you ain't gonna miss 5 or 10. A lot of newer loaders suck because they were never trained correctly...and have never been out on the road...so they don't get it...but that isn't always totally their fault. Like not tipping a waitress because your food was terrible, for example. It's your money, you do what you want....just sayin.

oldngray

nowhere special
Still..1200 bucks you ain't gonna miss 5 or 10. A lot of newer loaders suck because they were never trained correctly...and have never been out on the road...so they don't get it...but that isn't always totally their fault. Like not tipping a waitress because your food was terrible. It's your money, you do what. you want....just sayin.

Most drivers will agree that it would be a good idea to let preloaders spend some time riding with the driver so they can better understand things.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Still..1200 bucks you ain't gonna miss 5 or 10. A lot of newer loaders suck because they were never trained correctly...and have never been out on the road...so they don't get it...but that isn't always totally their fault. Like not tipping a waitress because your food was terrible. It's your money, you do what you want....just sayin.
My jumper gets part of the ching-ching at peak lol.

brown metal coffin

Also I usually will regift a gift card to the mechanic assigned to my truck. Ive had pissed off mechanics and I have had non pissed off ones and boy do I like the non pissed off ones better. Amazing what a $15 gift card from cheesecake factory will do.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If my loader gets her act together and gives me quality loads, I will take care of her. However, if she continues with the crappy attitude and loads she will get a half eaten bagel.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I give my helper all the small bills like 5 n 10s whenever I get bigger bills. My jumper always gets between at least a hundred bux n 200 at peak. Lil Jedi mind trick to play with your jumper to motivate them and keep them in the game, throwing some cheese their way lol. But on the real I take care of my jumpers at peak cause I do honestly appreciate their help and effort for the team to get er done efficiently and safely.